Status
Not open for further replies.

nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys as many will know I'm a tactic creator and have developed very good tactics in the past and present but with the new updates sometimes i just wanna retire and forget about the game all together but it's football and i have huge passion for football like many others.

when the SI came out with the 14.1.4 update i think they forgot a load of flaws within game play, never in my live have i seen teams play like there on steroids and i mean every single team not one individual team like our current bogey team like Stoke but all of them.

iv'e also witness my players doing super slide attacks ( a lot like Lua Kang on Mortal Kombat with his flying kick ) on players from at least 10-20 feet away from them and it's an automatic red card.

iv'e also seen the opposition well offside but manage to stay onside and always score for instant iv'e just played Villa at home and they won me 7-0 they had 8 shots with 8 on target scoring 7 goals and 5 off them were offside

like so

Krull

Benteke

CWB, CB, CB, CWB - these are playing the offside trap and Benteke hasn't received the ball yet but when he does this pattern is still the same meaning he is by all means offside( i think the linesmen should of gone to specsavers )

does any one else have these problems?????? because for me it's pathetic and i'm considering not uploading any more tactics if this persist.

YOUR VIEWS.

i totally understand ur pain, im doing some tests for tacticians and i also see very weird things, defending set-pieces its just all broken, doesnt matter what u change SI will always score at least 3 or even 4 of 5 corners against u, samething with free kicks into the area. I've notice also that if u lose the ball in the middle of the park, the opp will make a quick pass or cross to the front where is always a opp striker that gets the ball right between ur dc's and they just stay standing, while he runs into the area and scores.
i dont think he is offside, its just that the defenders start running after their striker about 0.75 secs later, thats why it seems hes offside. Im quiet disappointed with SI after this patch, its impossible to have consistency. =/

All my tactics are now broken. I read on the SI forum that the cut off for this update was two weeks ago, so there's more to come.

This new patch has totally destroyed my tactics, was cruising with Rangers in my second season, installed the patch and fell from 1st place down to 5th in the Scottish Championship. My defenders are now horrendous, error prone shadow's of their former selfs. i'm dominating all my games with at least 60% possesion and having at least double the shots at goal my opponents are having, yet everytime they go up the park they score, afterwards i check the ratings of the player who's just scored the 35 yard screamer into the top corner for Falkirk that Ronaldo would be proud of to see his long range shooting is 3!!!! its doing my head in, lap top was nearly bounced off a wall last night in frustration!! I realise that every now and then you'll get a game where the underdog wins despite being pounded for most of the game, but come on, its happening to me now every game!!!

The defending and passing seems AWFUL in the new patch. Opposition players play through my defense like they're a bunch of sticks. Players like Eden Hazard are getting straight reds for two footed sliding tackles. Can he do a normal slide tackle? I doubt it.
Balotelli got a ridiculous offside goal, no mention of offside.

View attachment 450599View attachment 450598

i ****** myself laughing at the stoke game iv'e just played, Peter Crouch just out ran both Ben Arfa & Debuchy on the wing, i mean come on WTF is happening there's no way in **** Crouch is faster than HBA & Debuchy

i totally understand ur pain, im doing some tests for tacticians and i also see very weird things, defending set-pieces its just all broken, doesnt matter what u change SI will always score at least 3 or even 4 of 5 corners against u, samething with free kicks into the area. I've notice also that if u lose the ball in the middle of the park, the opp will make a quick pass or cross to the front where is always a opp striker that gets the ball right between ur dc's and they just stay standing, while he runs into the area and scores.
i dont think he is offside, its just that the defenders start running after their striker about 0.75 secs later, thats why it seems hes offside. Im quiet disappointed with SI after this patch, its impossible to have consistency. =/

i played Man united and i had 4 of my players dancing around Adin Turin ( spelling ) and he cut right through them and BOOM scores a goal

All my tactics are now broken. I read on the SI forum that the cut off for this update was two weeks ago, so there's more to come.

i think we all need to come off creating tactics for now if there's gonna be another update

The defending and passing seems AWFUL in the new patch. Opposition players play through my defense like they're a bunch of sticks. Players like Eden Hazard are getting straight reds for two footed sliding tackles. Can he do a normal slide tackle? I doubt it.

View attachment 428479View attachment 428482

iv'e had this a few times and it's getting pathetic, i honestly think the Alpha, Beta & QA testers needs to be sacked ASAP

View attachment 428479View attachment 428482

mate with your second screenshot of the offside is what happened to me against Villa that i posted on this thread but like i said it happened 5 times XD

iv'e got a sneaking feeling SI did the update for the AI instead for us

iv'e had this a few times and it's getting pathetic, i honestly think the Alpha, Beta & QA testers needs to be sacked ASAP

That was all of us who pre-ordered and frankly, I think you are overreacting. At least now we get to watch the team play according to a tactic instead of launching 40 shots a game. SI is doing good work on these updates.

wasted my money on this piece of garbage game. and they say realistic game well realistic my ****. fm14 staff you guys are a bunch of retards who trying to make more money by ******** the game more . nothing is working now even retarded ppl can play the game just go and put some instruction on green and repeat with no results. well **** you douches. You want the reality?? the reality is too good to be true so you should put a week money refund when selling this piece of junk

wasted my money on this piece of garbage game. and they say realistic game well realistic my ****. fm14 staff you guys are a bunch of retards who trying to make more money by ******** the game more . nothing is working now even retarded ppl can play the game just go and put some instruction on green and repeat with no results. well **** you douches. You want the reality?? the reality is too good to be true so you should put a week money refund when selling this piece of junk

Please go back to your world of warcraft forums

That was all of us who pre-ordered and frankly, I think you are overreacting. At least now we get to watch the team play according to a tactic instead of launching 40 shots a game. SI is doing good work on these updates.

every game has it flaws which i don't mind, BUT when it's consistent it breaks the joy of playing FM, you may say that we are the testers but i know first hand that every game developer ( game designer ) have testers, this is why QA testers ( Quality Assurance ) are meant to test new improvements into the game before any new patches come out to make sure it hasn't broken the game which by the rest of the comments it has broken.

Why resort to childish insults? If you want to complain that's fine but make it constructive and mature instead of calling people who work very hard douches and retards. Yes mistakes are made but credit to SI they work all year round trying to fix them.

As for this thread its not needed. Post your gripes on the 14.1.4 thread please.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...otball-manager-14-update-14-1-4-released.html

Status
Not open for further replies.