14-16 months injury

dude, thats crazy! longest i think i have seen or had was about 9 months same injury, i guess they recover alot quicker when they younger, delgado is quite an old ballie so i guess naturally would take him longer to recover unless your physio's stats are like 1 ;) which i doubt

dude, thats crazy! longest i think i have seen or had was about 9 months same injury, i guess they recover alot quicker when they younger, delgado is quite an old ballie so i guess naturally would take him longer to recover unless your physio's stats are like 1 ;) which i doubt
He's a free agent he's not mine.

If one of my top players got that injury, I'd be gutted, lol. :l

I think he begins the game with that injury, but I´m not sure ...

Thats rough the worst i got was 8months with nesta for damaged spine

"Old Ballie" lol thats such a South African saying

I´ve seen players retire from injuries in older games of the series. I wonder if this can happen in FM 2009 as well ...

It's likely a factor of:

worst case scenario injury + age + poor physio = career over

no im not bru, im serious my china <) where you from? im in Durban

We seem to be straying slightly off the thread topic:p anyway I am all the way over in George bra. I'll pm you or sumtin

I´ve seen players retire from injuries in older games of the series. I wonder if this can happen in FM 2009 as well ...
paul scholes retired on me in fm09 because of injurt:'(

We seem to be straying slightly off the thread topic:p anyway I am all the way over in George bra. I'll pm you or sumtin

hhahaha, dude, i was born there, my dad still lives there and my 3 half brothers! left there when i was like 2 :p hahhahaa. thats pretty **** funny!
sorry if off the thread!

The longest injury I got was 4-6 months with a broken leg on Paul Scholes. It was in training aswell

yeah, your players will never get an injury that long, he starts with it