cragswfc

Reaction score
Hi last year i Posted Modern Warfare by Bossa Nova Well he's back!!!!!!!!

Major Insurrections in screen shots

+ Training

- During the pre-season strength training 'high' setting your, focus should be part of the tactics and the training I was not permitted to rest before the game.

Decrease compared to the time schedule bar is a little closer to the game was set to. In addition, the game was set up training is teamwork.

- Were permitted to rest after the game during the season, Home Away, depending on whether the opponent is strong team game against weaker training, training intensity was set to Normal

We set the balance of intensive training.

so against strong put it on high vs weaker average

User Pictures

chatin

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/24it.png/]

NantesFC

View attachment 455318

icewoii

View attachment 455361

Last edited:
Last edited:
if only it wasn't in ******* mandarin.... lol (i know it is from a korean/chinese site)

woooooooooooooooooa, crags this is fm korea bossanova, was modern warfare not from fm thai bossanova?

(13.2.2) "New_Modern Warfare"!!! 4-4-2 ??????????????? ??????????????????????????????????! prove ???????????

link to MW, look at the testing tactic pic says fmthai bossanova, also i remember fm kor releasing a 4231 with the left winger cutting in, like the tactic he's released now
Its same guy mate. he posted it me on steam so been testing
if only it wasn't in ******* mandarin.... lol (i know it is from a korean/chinese site)

I know only problem i can read and write i little bit of them languages, but not great :(

Player filter list mate,I know your good at making them :p lol

ah just thought, get a grip with him on steam and chew his balls for not keep updating MW during fm13 and not releasing it for fm14 lol, he's joined a list of wonder tactic makers of flawtakeadvantageoftheME lol i miss mr hough fm10, tatox il devesto fm11, fuss 442 fm12, mr langvatn whole of fm13 lol, ef the real life game i want to have fun and my striker score a hundred goals a season lol boo hoo

First game with this tactic and I beat Atletico 3-1 at home with Southampton (early 2nd season), can't really complain :) Well only my strikers got poor ratings but hopefully they'll pick up.

ah just thought, get a grip with him on steam and chew his balls for not keep updating MW during fm13 and not releasing it for fm14 lol, he's joined a list of wonder tactic makers of flawtakeadvantageoftheME lol i miss mr hough fm10, tatox il devesto fm11, fuss 442 fm12, mr langvatn whole of fm13 lol, ef the real life game i want to have fun and my striker score a hundred goals a season lol boo hoo

Yeah i remember a Chinese guy from fm09 puting up a 4231 narrow 3 and the striker banning in goals goals left right centre

The tactic is promising, but my striker suck.. I dont know why in 14.2, we have this kinda striker problem.. Will keep on testing and report back soon

Media prediction: 20

You Might put a few images of the training?

Tactics used since I played against Bastia