[14.2] Bossa nova's

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 71K
Why don't you concentrate on your own tac,for four day's now SS after SS

lol graigswfc likes this all you do is post other peoples tactics you wannabe you might wanna like this you fng wannabe posting other peoples tactics and not your own give ya head a shake

Player filter list mate,I know your good at making them :P lol

Every tactic you post on, you ask for a player filter list! Go on a player, highlight selected attributes for the role, write them down/remember them, go on to player search, pick attributes, use the selected attributes for the role you want, Ta-Daaaa, you've now done it yourself, it's not hard.

Perhaps you want to send him your save so he can play it for you too? Or tell you which players to sign? ****** me off, people wanna be spoon fed, it's alright downloading a tactic, but asking for the rest of the **** is just needless. Pure idleness.

Can't see it mate to small

+ Training

- During the pre-season strength training 'high' setting your, focus should be part of the tactics and the training I was not permitted to rest before the game.

Decrease compared to the time schedule bar is a little closer to the game was set to. In addition, the game was set up training is teamwork.

- Were permitted to rest after the game during the season, Home Away, depending on whether the opponent is strong team game against weaker training, training intensity was set to Normal

We set the balance of intensive training.

so against strong put it on high vs weaker average

Last edited:
lol graigswfc likes this all you do is post other peoples tactics you wannabe you might wanna like this you fng wannabe posting other tactics peoples tactics and not your own give ya head a shake

How ungrateful!

He is finding these tactics on other football manager sites for us to use and enjoy our game! Not once did he suggest that any of these tactics were made by him. Nor does he gain any personal benefit from finding these tactics and communicating with foreign fm players. If he liked he could find these tactics, play his own game,and we would be completely oblivious to the success he is having. Rather he thought let me help out some other members on our English forum by keeping people up to date with what tactic he is having success with.

How you don't understand this concept, I don't get :s Use the tactic or shut up and don't use it. It's really not that deep!

Every tactic you post on, you ask for a player filter list! Go on a player, highlight selected attributes for the role, write them down/remember them, go on to player search, pick attributes, use the selected attributes for the role you want, Ta-Daaaa, you've now done it yourself, it's not hard.

Perhaps you want to send him your save so he can play it for you too? Or tell you which players to sign? ****** me off, people wanna be spoon fed, it's alright downloading a tactic, but asking for the rest of the **** is just needless. Pure idleness.

well said people wanting other peoples hard work thinking they fkn made it like graigswfc

That is true thats all i do

Firstly, your stupid for not seeing he has clearly credited the original author both in the OP and throughout the thread several times.

Secondly, the funny thing is you are probably using this tactic in your save right now, so you should be thanking him for finding it for us. You'd probably be sitting there with no tactic to play with had crags not posted this.

Last edited:
Firstly, your stupid for not seeing he has clearly credited the original author both in the OP and throughout the thread several times.

Secondly, the funny thing is you are probably using this tactic in your saver right now, so you should be thanking him for finding it for us. You'd probably be sitting there with no tactic to play with had crags not posted this.
Cheers James

How ungrateful!

He is finding these tactics on other football manager sites for us to use and enjoy our game! Not once did he suggest that any of these tactics were made by him. Nor does he gain any personal benefit from finding these tactics and communicating with foreign fm players. If he liked he could find these tactics, play his own game,and we would be completely oblivious to the success he is having. Rather he thought let me help out some other members on our English forum by keeping people up to date with what tactic he is having success with.

How you don't understand this concept, I don't get :s Use the tactic or shut up and don't use it. It's really not that deep!

and as for you i have made my own posted on here whats doing ok i do have big balls and can take what comes send me link to your tactic il test it :wub:

Only won 2 of my last 10 games. Plugged in this tactic, and the first game was at Old Trafford against Man Utd. My defence ****** up, but suffice it to say, it looks like this may have saved my FM14 save :p

View attachment 439144

Back