(14.3.1) 4-2-3-1 Gatling Gun The Raiders swept all championship games at the fair.

cragswfc

Reaction score
Hi, I just play fm 2014 this sector has not reached one month after the first year, has not played fm fit busy work for me> <,, I came upon a patch to play which is 14.3.1. patches that many people say is more difficult. I try really hard. Greening global issues I shot striker Is because the Match Engine makes the page more difficult. I noticed if shot from the corner to the side of the bit to chance but shot straight shot than turn to solo a lot more into it if your not shooting straight 55 +.

This plan is a plan for the 4-2-3-1 Gatling Gun on Passing Football on the ball for attacking pressure to win the ball. Over the striker may not like the previous ones that I do Cavani than 50 shots, but shot nearly 90 children. But it's enough to mold Balotelli's paid 21 to 53 shots fired 49 balls (not counting the national team) to be a penalty so much. It is considered to be desirable. Realistic loads The game might not even get 15-20 games without conceding a goal stick. But it guarantees a 1-3 team that lost the least in the league every year.

For someone who bore this sector Due to its difficulty I try to see if this plan is good, you might enjoy this fm 2014 re-election, who knows!??

Advantages
- The ball a lot, most are at 55-70% of the ball precisely.
- A goal almost every position. But most will come from four offensive line.
- Call a lot of fouls and penalties. Due to the cross flow. Opponents will soon plug fouls throughout. This last season I team up to nearly 20 times the penalty and the red card was approximately 10 cards.
- Intercept as often as the plan stands. And style to pressure the opponent to lose the ball. Back to Goal
- Most importantly, more fun! I like to see or see Fulmatch frequently highlighted by it. To cut through the Entering into a beautiful Entertain Football genuine.
- At the mercy of the Board who like to play offense and possession.
- Rating the players are very good in every position.
- Vanguard participation Both shoot and pay

Disadvantages
- If the line is not good enough. The opponent's offensive line is very sensitive. Will be paid off after the shot. The use of wing doors with speed.
- May be a bore if it wins all the games faster!
- (Have not tried it with a small team).

Arsenal_TacticsOverview_zpsf79dc096.png

GK - Good for a few people. I have not tried the test with gk cut the ball off me.
FB - Get great place to visit Definition is the status I get good games, it emphasizes the power of the Cross with the feed.
CB - the best they can be.
BWM (Ball Winning Midfield) - a position to keep the ball easily. Coordination backward! Intercept the ball and keep track focuses primarily on the strength and coordination, try to view the attributes Lars Bender Sven was a model idol or not.
BBM (Box To Box Midfield) - acting both on the offensive and Arron Ramsey / Verratti cross wise.
IF - No need to be, on the opposite side of it. Well if it is Best is right on two feet Urk, the style is getting the ball. Opposite party break To cross or shoot Or competition with friends
EG - (Enganche) linchpin offensive line really made assists and matched a goal very well. Find a great offensive player central concept people will see it (Tips: Dribbling is the power that is needed is not so much because as I get paid King of one touch movement).
CF - as strikers do everything. The channel runs To accept and pay for a slip-up games (Tips: Find me a tall player. Neymar is not tiny, but if anyone stands a little disappointing striker to play IF I trichinosis catch fire spread), the leading player Benteke Lewandowski Balotelli Giroud etc.

Training (if it's a large team focused on results. Adjust to right 1-2 limit. Then adjust the arms back after tightening).

Arsenal_TrainingTeam_zpseea908a1.png

Works

BarclaysPremierLeague_OverviewProfile_zp

Arsenal_MatchesSchedule_zps4a1afd0c.png
Arsenal_MatchesSchedule-2_zps478a3fda.pn

MesutE360zil_HistoryCareerStats_zps9c700

Trichinosis left (First shift to form a ball. This was done But not as good as it could be due to the small. I was playing left field at all. View of the second season).

LorenzoInsigne_HistoryCareerStats_zps1bd

MarioBalotelli_HistoryCareerStats_zps3f0

Messi was felled down from the throne.

World_AwardsAwardWinners-3_zps16875820.p

Enganche works fine until I won a personal best in the world.

World_AwardsAwardWinners-2_zps630e2df5.p

Virtually the entire team a great team.

World_AwardsAwardWinners-4_zps98a083c1.p

BarclaysPremierLeague_AwardsAwardWinners

Rating playing very easy to send out the team is the richest team in the world.

World_ClubsFinances_zpsfa855b75.png

The export player.

Arsenal_TransfersTransferHistory-2_zps9c

Arsenal_TransfersTransferHistory_zps3577

Tips

- To get good performance, there are several factors. One such plan is not
One. , finding the right players with the power to plan and position.
Two., Talking to the players before the match and during halftime important (very important to change the result of hand after hand. Patrick will tell me).

- If a player gets a red card dismissal change. Offensive midfielder (EG) and a player got a red card to reserve the position.
- Not everything on this plan. Management team's approach is more effective. As told to talk before and after halftime to finish the game. I have tricks by players after the match, as the ratings or rating 8 + mom's, I will watch every match. It has many advantages such as. Tires are in good mood (I Superb virtually the entire team) and the players like us. Maybe was named players like personally. If the confidence to go and see the harmony squad, which is 100% of the atmosphere within the team did as well. After that it will be useful, more or less it.

PS. Fits well into the late night. Not itemize their rough before. Will come down thoroughly, found it a lot.

Download

From The Original Site Here

Last edited:
This tac is absolute beasting it on my UTD save started his morning. So far 14 wins out of 14 in all comps. Gls for 27 against 5 + 22 GD. NO OP INSTRUCTIONS! At start of game when tac was not fluid had training on team cohesion,unitcked both boxes,slider all way to left and on tactics. Then when tac was fluid changed to balanced average slider to the middle only had right box ticked and left on tactics. I always use assertive or aggressive team talks! Players for correct roles is a must!

Last edited:
cheers mate :D hope it ****** works cause i have gave up on fm15, cant get a save going at all :'(

An opening post in english that one could understand would be nice.....:p

Horrific. Absolutely horrific.

My Ajax team aren't superb, but they're better than anything else in the Eredivisie, and the issues with this are paramount.

Whilst you maintain a large amount of ball retention, inevitably you're always hit on the break and concede 2,3,4 CCC's at the end of the game.

I'd like to see the English translation of what Qetesh has written because I'm certain I'm missing something crucial here.

This tac is absolute beasting it on my UTD save started his morning. So far 14 wins out of 14 in all comps. Gls for 27 against 5 + 22 GD. NO OP INSTRUCTIONS! At start of game when tac was not fluid had training on team cohesion,unitcked both boxes,slider all way to left and on tactics. Then when tac was fluid changed to balanced average slider to the middle only had right box ticked and left on tactics. I always use assertive or aggressive team talks! Players for correct roles is a must!