(14.3.1) 4-2-3-1 Gatling Gun The Raiders swept all championship games at the fair.

I also think we need someone other than Google Translate to translate this into english or at least something we can understand.
The little 4 match test with Chelsea I tried gave me 4 victories but no goals from a striker.

I am still looking for at good solid tactic where strikers score regularly. I have tried almost all the tactics on here and not one have been giving me that. Is the ME broken in that regard, or what?

I also think we need someone other than Google Translate to translate this into english or at least something we can understand.
The little 4 match test with Chelsea I tried gave me 4 victories but no goals from a striker.

I am still looking for at good solid tactic where strikers score regularly. I have tried almost all the tactics on here and not one have been giving me that. Is the ME broken in that regard, or what?
Mine is scoring. Who is your STR? Look at my previous post what my training etc is :)

This ME is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

After beating Man Utd 2-1 at Old Trafford with Ajax, I come into the second leg and score two goals at the 64th minute mark...... So, I'm up 4-1 in aggregate. Lo and behold, the Scripted comeback happens and Man Utd score three goals in the last five minutes to make it 4-4 on aggregate, and a win for them on away goals..... Let's face it, I could brought on Messi x 50,000 and the game was fixing that end result.

Then the next game, Ajax away at NEC. Two disallowed goals in a row, and lo and behold, NEC make it 1-0. Predictably we claw it back after I rant and rave at the players at half time, only to score again (and for it to be disallowed). Unsurprisingly, in the last minute they get the equaliser.

The ME is a ***** on this game, but particularly ​on this tactic.

Could someone tell me about training? All photos don't work for me :(

This tac is absolute beasting it on my UTD save started his morning. So far 14 wins out of 14 in all comps. Gls for 27 against 5 + 22 GD. NO OP INSTRUCTIONS! At start of game when tac was not fluid had training on team cohesion,unitcked both boxes,slider all way to left and on tactics. Then when tac was fluid changed to balanced average slider to the middle only had right box ticked and left on tactics. I always use assertive or aggressive team talks! Players for correct roles is a must!

Mine is scoring. Who is your STR? Look at my previous post what my training etc is :)

can post screenshots please

Can someone put a screen shot of the tactic on please? Cheers

I have tried 2 test saves: Chelsea and Arsenal. My strikers have been Torres, Ba, Eto'o for Chelsea and Giroud for Arsenal. I have played 16 games (8 for each save) and Giroud was the only striker to score and only once. Midfielders and wingers score often. Özil nearly every game but I want my strikers to score!

I have tried 2 test saves: Chelsea and Arsenal. My strikers have been Torres, Ba, Eto'o for Chelsea and Giroud for Arsenal. I have played 16 games (8 for each save) and Giroud was the only striker to score and only once. Midfielders and wingers score often. Özil nearly every game but I want my strikers to score!
Not really the right type of STR for this tactic, they are all big slow target men type. Need quick skillfull and technically good strikers.

It all looks impressive and beautiful. Tell me, please, do you add some individual player instructions or just play using only team instructions?