14.3.1 The Spartan Diamond 4-3-3ST (based on tomfmlfc's Spartan Diamond)

dimartino

Reaction score
View attachment 394983View attachment 394982View attachment 394981View attachment 394980

The Spartan Diamond 433F9 COUNTER.tac

This is one of my favourite formations, and was unable to find or create one stable version on this year edition of FM.
With tomfmlc's spartan diamond (one of the best tactics around) as a base, was able to make a solid version. Check the results... I think they say it all.
It's plug and play, just use it home and away, never change mentality.
I only play FMC so I use balanced training at high level.

Concerning player caracteristics I think it's pretty simple, just follow the roles.

Will be happy to answear your questions.
Tomfmlc, hope you don't mind I posted this altered version of one your tactics.

Last edited:
I don't think releasing a tactic when you've only given screenshots of friendlies is the greatest idea in the world

which skin are you using mate? Will give it a try and report back

Opposition instructions ? Can you put more screenshots?

Tested in FMC like you did, and so far i'm gettin great result with it...

Playing in the Skill North, just plug the tactic and this are mi result so far...:

27 Matches so far (between League and cup)...
16 wins
8 draws
3 looses

Don't kown how it could work on FM complete... but in the classic mode this tactic is the best i tested!

P.D.: Going to post result at the end of the season.

best eva

hi.. this is my 1st post eva..but i have to say some about this tactic

mate, u made best tactic eva for fm 14 ...

i start from sec div polish in gks katowice
1st promotion and fa cup

now 2nd season with ur tactic pal and in euro league group with lok moscov win 3-0, man u away 0-0
also in teh league now on 2nd div lost 1 game but after that win with jagiellonia 0-7!! slask w 7-0 gornik z 5-0

jesus u make a best atcti i eva play in fm 14.. and i try a lot

just let u know that i have none budget to spend in last 2 years so i got only few lad for free so that shows how good this tact is

my cong pal

gr-s from SILESIA, ... ALWAYS SILESIA NEVER POLAND..GKS KATWOICE

hi.. this is my 1st post eva..but i have to say some about this tactic

mate, u made best tactic eva for fm 14 ...

i start from sec div polish in gks katowice
1st promotion and fa cup

now 2nd season with ur tactic pal and in euro league group with lok moscov win 3-0, man u away 0-0
also in teh league now on 2nd div lost 1 game but after that win with jagiellonia 0-7!! slask w 7-0 gornik z 5-0

jesus u make a best atcti i eva play in fm 14.. and i try a lot

just let u know that i have none budget to spend in last 2 years so i got only few lad for free so that shows how good this tact is

my cong pal

gr-s from SILESIA, ... ALWAYS SILESIA NEVER POLAND..GKS KATWOICE

Not sure if I understand the last sentence (some kind of independence claim? lol) , but glad it's working for you!

just wonder why ur tactic is not popular pal?

some if shitys tacs got over 50 pages but urs is only 2???

just dont understand ..honestly i won another game against lech poz 2-0 and i play 1o man

next game fc kopenhagen so looks good till now

thanks

Is this tactic that good?
I'm going to give it a try with Sporting CP.
Feedback soon ....

just wonder why ur tactic is not popular pal?

some if shitys tacs got over 50 pages but urs is only 2???

just dont understand ..honestly i won another game against lech poz 2-0 and i play 1o man

next game fc kopenhagen so looks good till now

thanks

Simple rule at this foruns: you either post any tactic (good or not) with 5000 word text telling you exactly what to do with every little detail of the game (80% of this total irrelevant to be succeful), and you'll quickly be seen as a tactic guru, or on the otherside you post a very good tactic with little information, because you simply don't have the pacience to bullshit others with unnecessary/misleading information just to seem a genius, and nobody will try it, or if they do, play only like 2 matches.
Trust me, I've tried 181 tactics from the FM forums in FM2014 (I never delete them, have a folder with every tactic i've tried) and there are probably like only 4-5 great tactics. One of which I used to make this version. All the the others are just normal tactics that for some random factors work great for some, bad for others, etc etc. And tons of completely average tactics in this forums have threads full of replies and a mile of pages JUST because they are well presented, well adorned, the OP looks good in the eye.
Lets just say that if you have a cosmetically good full of bullshit OP you are already a Mourinho of the Laptops, no matter how good your tactic is!

Just won my first matches 9-0 and 7-0 respectively.

Think you're onto something here, will keep you updated. The play is amazing.

Works pretty well, good job. New defensive corners (and perhaps new offensive aswell) are needed though.

The CDM gets sent off every other game though, and sometimes we just collapse and lose 3-0, that's pretty much how this pile of **** game is designed though.

Last edited: