14.3.1 The Spartan Diamond 4-3-3ST (based on tomfmlfc's Spartan Diamond)

Thanks dimartino...

I loved your previous tactic (if I remember it was a 343 for the 14.2.2) and with that tactic I won Champions League with a lower italian team (in 6 years starting from italian tier 4!!). I decided to try immediately this new tactic and I can only say that I love it!!!

I start again to play 14.3.1 as your tactic is awasome!!!

Congratulations!:)

I told u lads...

i just played another few games with my gks amd in europe league 2-2 at home with mu.. in the league on top 2 game lost so not bad... a specially that i have 11 players new from free transfer.

This tactic remained me the grid system from fm 12 , loook briill for this moment

i let u know when i finish season ...

Thanks

Simple rule at this foruns: you either post any tactic (good or not) with 5000 word text telling you exactly what to do with every little detail of the game (80% of this total irrelevant to be succeful), and you'll quickly be seen as a tactic guru, or on the otherside you post a very good tactic with little information, because you simply don't have the pacience to bullshit others with unnecessary/misleading information just to seem a genius, and nobody will try it, or if they do, play only like 2 matches.
Trust me, I've tried 181 tactics from the FM forums in FM2014 (I never delete them, have a folder with every tactic i've tried) and there are probably like only 4-5 great tactics. One of which I used to make this version. All the the others are just normal tactics that for some random factors work great for some, bad for others, etc etc. And tons of completely average tactics in this forums have threads full of replies and a mile of pages JUST because they are well presented, well adorned, the OP looks good in the eye.
Lets just say that if you have a cosmetically good full of bullshit OP you are already a Mourinho of the Laptops, no matter how good your tactic is!

What an absolute load of horse ****.

Ur mum is horse ****.. if you dont know what to say say nothing... ******!

I'm not saying anything bad about this tactic. I'm saying that the attitude that dimartino is horse ****. Berating people for putting effort into their opening posts and denouncing the tactics? On your bike.

I'm not saying anything bad about this tactic. I'm saying that the attitude that dimartino is horse ****. Berating people for putting effort into their opening posts and denouncing the tactics? On your bike.

I don't think you understood me. I was just explaining the lack of interest in this tactic. And the way people generally respond to tactic posting. I didn't meant to offend anyone. There's just too much unnecessary information.

your 343 was good, this one i tested only in five games after few more ill post SS, sunday meybe... i won 4 from 5 and draw with underdog team

Any further tests ? i'm curious to test this tactic...

My first game with this tacitc (off course its not fully fluid). I was really suprised that tactic did so well against big team (i have awesome team too). Im gonna try to get fluid and play some more matches especially away. Looks promising, thanks for tactic mate !

Gyazo - d51d5fccbccfbaa3ec5cfc1deebf4d95.png

View attachment 388087 new version. Basically changed mentality to counter. Much more efficient tactic, with much less odd results. Now lots of clean sheets, a lot of 2-0 wins. You will just feel the team much more secure. Obviously you will not get thos 5, 6 goals wins so often as before.

View attachment 571342 new version. Basically changed mentality to counter. Much more efficient tactic, with much less odd results. Now lots of clean sheets, a lot of 2-0 wins. You will just feel the team much more secure. Obviously you will not get thos 5, 6 goals wins so often as before.

it's the same tactic but changed mentality to counter, isn't it?

The counter tactic is amazing! I'll show screenshots tomorrow with my Aston villa side beating Liverpool (home), man city (away), Chelsea (home) but I sadly lost to arsenal at the emirates with two late arsenal goals.

Great results in first season. I have a question. Strikers shot a lot of goals or unfortunately not? Sorry for my bad english.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Great results in first season. I have a question. Strikers shot a lot of goals or unfortunately not? Sorry for my bad english.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Goals equaly distributed by the 3 strikers, and some from the 2 CM.