Doesn't work with me :\
I think it only work with big club

Best for Business.. will try later :)

The tactic has a lot of instructions and tips. The creator also tested during 4 seasons, unbeatable in every one of them. Any korean want to translate the original post?

how do you know its for 14.3.1?
in 2017 he still got Lewandowski, unless he bought him back...
i can see Javi Martinez and Pogba as well... smells like editor...

did anyone tryed it with a normal team at the beginning because this team is really exceptionnal

Getting wooped !!!!!!!!!!! Big time atm I am using Utd and my squad is amazing with Koke,Khedira,Sciglio,Rodrigeuz,Sanchez,Sahqiri all bought in and its nearly fluid!

how do you know its for 14.3.1?
in 2017 he still got Lewandowski, unless he bought him back...
i can see Javi Martinez and Pogba as well... smells like editor...
Pogba is easy to get most of the time, for one he often hands in a transfer request for being fined for a sending off, I got him for £40M with Chelsea in my 2nd season.

but yeah other than that... editor for sure.

The author edited the tactic today... the previous version was way better!!! I redownload like the author suggested, but now, this version is not that good and I swap one file with the other! Only changes, from memory, are some player instructions and the roles of the full backs (previously they were complete wingbacks with attack duty...) If someone has the "old version", please provide a link ;)

You're getting woooooooped or doing the woooping? lol
No I was getting wooped only won 1 friendly against my Reserve team 1-0 then lost Comm Shield 5-2 against wigan then lost 1st 2 league games against Southampton and Swansea both were home games.

No I was getting wooped only won 1 friendly against my Reserve team 1-0 then lost Comm Shield 5-2 against wigan then lost 1st 2 league games against Southampton and Swansea both were home games.

Played first 3 games of the season with Newcastle lost 3-1 3-0 and 2-1 so its safe to say it doesn't work

I already say it :| . This tactic is **** in Topic "Can Portugal win the world cup ? " Look like this guy doesn't test it and just post in here because author have great result