Cheers dude for the feedback. Its nice to see other folk are having success with it.

Been using this tactic with a couple of small tweaks. I have changed the strategy from control to defensive in most games and once I take the lead i change the mentality to contain. It takes nothing away from the attacking style of the tactic but really keeps the back line tight. I am Reading and so far played 10 league games and won all 10 and only conceded 1 goal and scored 18. This is easily the best tactic since the 14.3 patch and the one and two touch football is amazing to watch

So is ****** using same version as in OP? im going to start with GoSport too now :) with this tacc

I have a save with Brighton, I lost to Derby 2-0 when they were playing a 4-3-3, My midfield was getting outnumbered and I was unable to keep the ball. I reacted by switching one of my strikers into a CAM but Ulloa was left stranded upfront. Any ideas?

Im giving this tactic a go and it's proving quite successful. One think I have noted is that my team is constantly being over run in midfield - Has anybody else noticed this? The AM wont stop going on about it.

Hi Chrissy Dude,

Great tactic! Tried loads out recently and this has finally got my Burnley side playing just like in real life - lots of pressing all over the pitch and good wing play.

Cheers