[14.3] Prof. Xavier 42121 [TESTERS NEEDED] LaLiga 106pts - 0 Losses - Won everything

fabioxavi10

Reaction score
Greetings

I'm a very lazy person, but most of all I'm very stubborn, so I wanted very bad to defeat this AI.
I started to use tactics from this forum, and I had success with Almighty Weirdo v1 and Danilo v2.
I had my tactic in mind but it is always usefull to watch and learn from another's.
So I made this tactic.
It's a 433 in the pitch but the formation is presented as a 42121.
I've tried this with Real Madrid (I know that every single tactic works in Real but I was built based on this players) and Vit.Guimaraes from Portugal. I've made a whole season with RM and only a few games with Vit.Guimaraes.
So, enough of "talking" and let's see it.

View attachment 377616

So above is my "First line". And the second one was this:

View attachment 377615

I loved the way my teams played with Almighty Weirdo so I adopted the Team Instructions from there since it was a huge improvement.

I thought of 2 defensive midfielders that instead of completing each other tasks, that played the same way and compensate one that goes further in the field or when one is trying to steal the ball from opponents. My idea was to have two "hound dogs" with technical skills to quickly pass to the playmaker.

To the wingers and striker it was given "freedom" to play as they want, depending on their skills.

The fullbacks don't risk much going up in the field because I was afraid of the counter attack.

The Squad:

View attachment 377614

Results:

View attachment 377613View attachment 377612View attachment 377611View attachment 377610

Relevant players:

View attachment 377609View attachment 377608

VITORIA GUIMARAES

I only played with this tactic from the game with Vit.Setubal (including).

View attachment 377607View attachment 377606

Training and Opposite instructions:

Don't ask to the assistant to give OI's beacuse they're built in the tactic.

Training was all season "Att. Movement"

So, this is it.

I want you to try it if you will and give me your feedback and tell me if there are some improvements to make.

Sorry for some mispelled words or something, my English is a little bit rusty.

Last edited:
Will try this with Newcastle today and let you know how it goes, impressive goal stats with Ronaldo and Bale. Were they your wingers?

He uses Draxler as his right wing and Ronaldo upfront.

Half a season done with Newcastle United sacked. Doesn't work with weaker or smaller teams

Half a season done with Newcastle United sacked. Doesn't work with weaker or smaller teams

I'm sorry to know that... :(
As I said in the description, I've made this tactic thinking of Real Madrid players, so it's normal to work in big teams. My doubt was if it works in smaller clubs

Last edited:
I'm sorry to know that... :(
As I said in the description, I've made this tactic thinking of Real Madrid players, so it's normal to work in big teams. My doubt was if it works in smaller clubs

Too bad, I have to use Real to use this tactics

Too bad, I have to use Real to use this tactics

You don't have to use Real...
I've tried it with Vit. Guimaraes. Even being in 2017 and having a good team, it's not as good as Atl.Madrid, Man. City, Porto or Benfica.
And if you see the results with Vit.Guimaraes, I've played 13 games with this tactic. 9 of that 13 games were against the teams I said above.

Results:
Porto -A- W 3-1
Benfica -H- D 1-1 (I have a small squad, my players were tired)
Porto -H- W 1-0
Atl. Madrid -A- L 2-1
Porto (Final) (L) 3-2
Atl. Madrid -H- W 3-1 (Even with tired players)
Benfica -A- W 3-2
Sporting CP -A- W 5-2
Man City (ECL Final) D 3-3 (lost in penalties) I didn't won this game because i had two injured players and no subs left)

I think that is acceptable for a team like Vit.Guimaraes against this ones