Their keeper tried though!

fulh.png

Yeah my destruction derby result vs Real madrid, and following similar dismantling of Lille, was with the 1333 for me too, maybe confusing when I post it in this thread. Then the 3rd game after that had like 40-50 shots but just 1-0 against little Troyes :D

Loved your beta tactics last year but really struggling with this one with Spurs. Conceding far more shots than im getting and heavily conceding.
All I can recommend is jumping reach, heading, and pace on the WBs mate. Working wonders with Newcastle for me with Poulsen, Calvert-Lewin and Carillo as strikers, Raphinha and Maximan as WBs and Lecroix as CB. That's the 3 striker version though.

I think these 2 sets are the most stupidly attacking tactics I've made that still theoretically work, though. There's gonna be matchs where you get blitzed and if not set up completely to its strengths its gonna be rough.

Sorry DorkSirjur, commented in the wrong thread. The comment was meant for the 1333surjur.

I will give this 14122 a go (y)

Sorry DorkSirjur, commented in the wrong thread. The comment was meant for the 1333surjur.

I will give this 14122 a go (y)

No worries mate! If it helps I've changed the AP to a BWM in the 1333 to offer a little more protection.

If you want the short corner version (the one I use) - let me know