15.3 "The Count-er" 4231 with 3 AMCs 2nd with West Brom 1st season

jonnysnipe

Reaction score
Been obssessed with the counter concept since the 15.3 patch came in and been messing with a load of tactics this one was originally based on Bebetoos 352 so props to him for the set pieces and the base idea I recommending looking at his topic as his results are crazy.

Let us continue I have messed with the 3 AMCs throughout the season and this seems to be the best set up, but once again people this is just A BASE so I want people to use it and try and improve it any ideas are welcome hey thats what these topics are for ey?

I will say in defence it struggles a lot of the time, so if any suggestions for a good defensive tweak they would be welcomed, againt big teams away its awful I will be brutally honest so need to find a solution for that as well.

THERE ARE NO OIS

Anyways screenshots.

Current season (31 games in hoping to finish on around 80-85 points):
View attachment 291058

Tactic:

View attachment 291057View attachment 291056

Training:
View attachment 291055

Hope you like your striker and shadow striker scoring:
View attachment 291048View attachment 291047

DOWNLOAD:
TheCount-er_61A9AC52-E5EE-4D15-BB17-2E8C6C6D7EF9

Last edited:
I'm not sure ha but I've made some tweaks will update at end of the season

Team training? OI? Would this tactic be good with chelsea?

Would cristiano ronaldo be a good Inside forward?

How old is your cat?
I like mushrooms

My cat is 8 sorry should have put it in OP by the way this may just become a homage to counter tactics have a 433 that just beat Chelsea they only had 1 ccc

maybe for away matches would be worth moving the cm's to DM and playing them as rga's or dm/a's, or playing them in cm as bwm's, just a suggestion cause seems like two box 2 box mids with no dm would leave a big gap, especially with wb's

did you have any monster player transfer in to bring you success?

Vitico I bought two players and both in January oviedo for lb and jurado for SS

maybe for away matches would be worth moving the cm's to DM and playing them as rga's or dm/a's, or playing them in cm as bwm's, just a suggestion cause seems like two box 2 box mids with no dm would leave a big gap, especially with wb's

Tried dms didn't seem to work well and when they are bwm they aggressively move out of position it's very frustrating!