joshb

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm right in thinking this but I'm playing on the official 15.3 update via steam, I'm wondering who are the best wonder kids or is the same as it always has been

Has fierro still got them rockets stuck to his legs? Haha

Pavel Savitskiy has disappeared though!

just found out he's on loan in Poland, gonna have to load the Polish league now

Last edited:
Fierro is same fierro tho but i agree pavel savitisky disappeared but humam tariq is same also and kristoffer ajer ...

I've picked up Gimenez (DC) from Atletico Madrid who has become a wonderkid in the update (cost 20 million however).

Harry Kane been updated deservedly so though he had 13 finishing before now 15 with boost to other stats also :)

I saw Marquinhos from psg go to porto in first season for 3.5 mill and also Lucas digne is transfer listed and you can get him for 3.1 mill, absolute bargains they are

I'm at Schalke and i just got Marquinhos for 2,5 M € and Digne for 1,3 M €!!

I just offered £5m for Marquinhos and they want £49m? CONFUSED!! Ha

1. What team are you?
2. Maybe he's just signed new contract?

Im Hull i just offered £5m wasent trying to sign him just wanted to see if it would accept.

Any good players to suggest for Hull in 15.3 update?

LOL why are Marquinhos and Digne transfer listed in this update?? shame i always start with no transfer budget

I managed to get ding eat Liverpool for 350k and 1 million spread over 48 month haha

psg wouldn't even accept a 20 million pound bid for marquinhos but would let him go to Porto for3.5 haha fucktards

Marquinhos and Digne are transfer listed! Bi thin 3.5 and 4.1 million GBP respectively

Any good free players on the update who will sign for MK Dons?