Will1981

Reaction score
For this Challenge I have given the best 604 teams in world football (those with a reputation of 5000 or more) the following:

Balance - 150m
Transfer Budget - 150m
Healthy Wage Budget and a Sugar Daddy Chairman.

The Challenge

Take a team of your choice and try to dominate World Football, sounds easy it wont be as the other 603 teams will also be trying to do the same and will spend big to try and achieve this.

Instructions

Download File here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5482

save to: documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data.

start new game select the leagues you want to run and enjoy the challenge.

please feel free to discuss the challenge or post any updates on this thread.

I will be taking part in this challenge as Leicester.

Last edited:
Might have a go at this if I get some time.
Good idea.

actually quite difficult with other teams all bidding for the same players as you

How can the likes of leicester, reading, wigan be in top 604 teams but yet blackburn rovers arent????

I could not get the download to work. I chose Paris St Germain. but there budgets were normal . (am i guessing they would have been in there?) Any ideas?

when i started as bburn with this on bburn wernt... i tried it with leicester like the first post showed and that had everything like it showed in the screenshot...

So far in mine -
Eden Hazard to Udinese 28 mill
Giovanni dos Santos to Hertha BSC 26 mill
Hugo Rodallega to Aston Villa 17.75 mill
Gael Givet to Aston Villa 13 mill
Matthew Etherington to QPR 12 mill

My own highest Paulo Machado from Toulouse for 9.75 mill

Good Challenge

It'll be much harder going smaller teams, is it considered cheating if I go a team with an already amazing team? ;)

need help ive downloaded the file put in right folder but when loading up im getting this msg xml parsing error,unclosed token at line 25054 of 150m-challenge ??? any ideas reli want to play aswel

ive started it but i seem to get the same money as usual im hull city

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

does it make a difference if it is a xml document ????????????????