First things first, this is my first serious save game on FM16 and my first ever tactic upload on here, so please excuse any problems with the formatting of this post.

You took TFF's tactic, made few tweaks and represented it as your own work... Dude, for ****'s sake, do you think that everyone are that dumb around ? :)

Now this is the point at which you are all going to accuse me of cheating!

We aren't going to accuse you of cheating, we are going to accuse you of cheating and stealing ! ;)

Last edited:
I could point out a dozen different tactics shared on here that are based around the same formation because it's a formation that on this years version works. There's a reason why most people are gravitating towards a 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-2-2-1, because they are formations that operate quite nicely on this years version of the match engine.

I assure you that I haven't copied anybody else, I picked a 4-1-4-1 and over the course of dozens of versions through a couple of test saves found a setup that worked, from memory this was something like iteration 60 before I was happy.

I checked the TIs, PIs and the set pieces in your tactic and they are 95% identical to TFF's tactic but I think it's just a coincidence because you've never heard about TFF and never seen his tactics... and you know what? I believe you! ;)

Last edited: