15M 150K wage & transfer, but cant offer over 15k in wages help

bristolad

Reaction score
Hi, im napoli in serie a, second season jan transfer window took over in oct after winning world cup with england, world class rep. so its not that.

Now i had a bid of 9m upfrount for J QUINTERO of fc porto for 21 m over 48 months accepted, i got 15m transfer & 150 k in wages so i thought sweet, but it comes up as red, happens with every player im going for.

i have signed 7 players on bosmans for next season but i had a bord request accepted for extra wages and transfer so im at a loss as to sort prob out.
hope i make sense

The 7 bosman signings will definitely affect the weekly wage you can offer, regardless of your total wage budget. I have a wage budget of 500k but can only offer 50k per week in wages so until those signings clear the board will drastically limit your weekly offer.

Yep its to do with the contract offers you have open on the table, bosmans included

Especially now signing on fees and so forth are part of your transfer budget.

You kind of answered your own question.

Like you said, you have seven players joining which will have a massive impact on your wade budget.

Plus, if you have offered contracts to other players then this will reduce the wage you are able to offer to players now.