Mikey_V

Reaction score
AC have offered me 15M for Joe Mattock, he's in good form but 15M is huge money for a defender, I have Jose Enrique to act as replacement but will be looking to buy a better LB, should I accept this and is there a better replacement I could buy with the 15M? Thanks :)

mattock.jpg

I personally would keep him, but if you are in debt/ need the money for 2-3 more players, selling is a good option, a great LB is Davide Santon from Inter Milan for around 1-2M

I personally would keep him, but if you are in debt/ need the money for 2-3 more players, selling is a good option, a great LB is Davide Santon from Inter Milan for around 1-2M

Santon is a RB and retraining him is no where near as effective,

I have Santon already, if I sold Mattock I would immediately be looking for a good replacement but can I get better than Mattock for 15M? I can't get Vargas btw :(

Just keep him then.

He will be settled and bringing someone else in is an unnecessary risk.

Fabian Monzon, good alternative to Mattock and cheaper.

if you can get sakho cheaply and train him to become a natural left back then thats about all i could think off.

i swapped mattock for craig gardner in my game coz i got a lb regen who was probably the best player in the world at 18 lol. so cnt reccommend him buuut, monzon is ok and goossens i bought drenthe for 15 mil who has amazing stats

Maybe change it until the end of the season? & non-negotiable, they should accept it. That would give you enough time to find a replacement and even get him playing some first team matches. Or if you don't need the money then keep him? You don't always have to sell players just because big times offer 2 or 3 times his market value! :)