Kurt1212

Reaction score
I'm birmingham, start of the first season, not really sure what position needs improved. I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 (no wingers.) Maybe a attacking mid?? 15m to spend.

Dzageov, Kevin, Ander, Ganso

Ok I signed ganso for 16m, I asked my board for some more wonga and got 4.6m to spend, looking on a left back so I can play Ridgewell in the center? Is that a good idea or?

Lee Wallace from hearts is a great LB, you will get him for under 5 mill.

birmingham, start season i buy milan badelj (2m), kadlec(1m), lukaku(4-5m), defour,..loaning hoilett from blackburn, sergio oliveira porto, ..,or just buy the pos you really want to improve that match to your tactics...
for AM, ganso its expensive but more mature, you might try lucas...

Last edited:
Buy Lucas from Soa Paolo He is 17 Years Old he has great stats and he has a release clause of 3.6 Million he is an attacking midfielder

I think at the end of transfer window you can get Kranjčar for 15 mil..

btw i'd get Rakitić if i was you (5 mil) and use the rest to get another good player in another position! And if you get Rakitić, play him as an advanced playmaker - support

i think that ridgewell lb isnt bad because it would be difficult to put either dann or johnson out of the team in my eyes they have a very strong back four already

Roberto Carlos for Lb then a young Lb to replace him with your 3mil + change

Try Roberto Carlos and sign Dodo as well.

Carlos can tutor him so he develops , plus they're both Brazilian so they can both get along.

Robert Pires on a free, Michael Ball on a free for backup, Roberto Carlos, Dodo and Fabio on loan.

I would say hazard like alot of people have but its just whether you can get him fo 15mil
he cost me 17mil

also lucas from sau paulo is a wonderkid that you might be able to get cheap I got him for 4.5mil

Last edited: