3. Attack through the middle
4. ASSISTS ASSISTS ASSISTS
5. GOALS GOALS GOALS

Formation:
View attachment 180227

IF has to be inverted.

Results:
View attachment 180226
View attachment 180225View attachment 180223View attachment 180222View attachment 180220

Training and Match Prep:
View attachment 180219
Team cohesion and Tactic only (till fully gelled) 50%
Balanced and Tactic only 30%

** I only try the one on top you are more than welcome to try different training and give your insight **

Pitch Size:
Standard

Opposition Instructions:
None

Going Down a Player or Players:
Remove the Def Midfielder. After that it is your choices who you want to take off. I would recommend the Striker. But in 6 games I only had 4 Yellow Cards.

***Please do test or try and leave your comments***

and with hard work and your help, I can help my fellow FM players to find a good tactic.​

Last edited:
you are very optimistic, i think 7 games is a little short for such claims. Hope you turn out to be spot on tho, like this formation.

Welcome back man! Used your tactics on fm14... Will test this tomorrow

I think you should add to the OP:
The complete fixture list (scroll it up)
The league table

you are very optimistic, i think 7 games is a little short for such claims. Hope you turn out to be spot on tho, like this formation.
Thank you, I hope so to. It took a few games to get everything right (the way I want them to play). I play other games too, to get to that point, but hopefully it will continue.

I think you should add to the OP:
The complete fixture list (scroll it up)
The league table
Will do as soon as I get time to finish it. I just created the tactic while I was at work, so this weekend I will test with Man U and Mid table team and bottom table team. Thanks for the advise though.