Resource icon

Lida41320vol5+CT already tested with decent results 2020-12-25

I did a holiday save to Premierleague. Just plug and holiday to 31.may. No editor, no nothing. No shouts or team talks or anything even from assman who just chose team everytime.. Two teams, Liverpool and Fulham.. Didnt go to bad.. Liverpool won everything and Fulham to Europe as well.. Hopefully its tested soon..:)

Premier League_ Profile.png

Liverpool_ Competitions.png

Fulham_ Competitions.png

Love this tactic! Thanks! Played not much games, but love how it looks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_135.jpg
    Screenshot_135.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,130
  • Screenshot_134.jpg
    Screenshot_134.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,116
Nice to hear! Aston Villa has good players for that formation also. I just did LIDA4132EasyPassing with a bit lower tempo and no "get stuck-in" in it. A bit less intensity but it suprisingly tested really well. Just checkd and its still waiting to be approved but probably tomorrow comes in queue. In Aston Villas case you probably get better results with this tactic, but with lower league sides that EasyPassing version might be better because not so many players dont have that good passing ect attributes. But with better teams leading in two goals dont be afraid to lower a tempo one keystroke less and take off that "get stuck-in" also time wasting to: sometimes. You can also turn Attacking to Positive or even balance. Doesnt affect much for performance but saves a players a bit if you are well in control. :)

Last edited:
Nice to hear! Aston Villa has good players for that formation also. I just did LIDA4132EasyPassing with a bit lower tempo and no "get stuck-in" in it. A bit less intensity but it suprisingly tested really well. Just checkd and its still waiting to be approved but probably tomorrow comes in queue. In Aston Villas case you probably get better results with this tactic, but with lower league sides that EasyPassing version might be better because not so many players dont have that good passing ect attributes. But with better teams leading in two goals dont be afraid to lower a tempo one keystroke less and take off that "get stuck-in" also time wasting to: sometimes. You can also turn Attacking to Positive or even balance. Doesnt affect much for performance but saves a players a bit if you are well in control. :)
Will try easyPassing with Spezia or smth! Thanks!

Hi,

I just first time for a long time checkd whats going on in here, and was happy to notice that this tactic was 2nd (from 631 tactics tested). I havent played at all, for a first time for probably in 15years for a over month or so. :D Two reasons, first is this covid hassle at work and kinda frustraded some issues in game.
Anyways.. All testing is done without OP but i use some when i play. I mostly always play fullmatch and very seldom comprehensive highlights even and tweak a bit if needeed depending opposition and what they do and so on. When you play with highlights only you see very little but with full match you also see whats not working and problem areas. Everybody plays how they like im more for the matches and tactics. if you have good assman and game isnt going your way and you dont know what to do, you can give it a go.
I`ll try to find a bit of time now when last patch came to see what has changed. I actually had two other tactics that was giving better results in test at the time, but when i posted this tactic and two others (which seemed to to also ok). I took over a month that any of them got tested so kinda didnt even bothered to post them anymore. Should have, because last test 346p (all frosen and done by the book.) :D But i tought it wont get tested anyway cos previus ones didnt either. :D Maybe i try to replicate and test it now with this new patch. :)

Test League_ Profile.png

Finding the right tactic (despite all the test tables and suggestions) still seems to be very hit and miss.

After trying some out (as plug and play tactics,) with an extremely weak and newly promoted Nottm Forest side, this one showed great promise at first glance.

Despite having awful players, who aren't at all capable of playing the necessary roles (or even positions in some cases) I still managed an impressive finish just going on holiday. However, this deserves more input, and so I will update accordingly with more information as I go.

Toni4422, thank you for your efforts in making this. I notice that you mention that you tweak the tactics each game (brilliant!), but can you advise what those tweaks are at all? Are there any that you do often (perhaps a mentality change against tougher opponents/away games?), or just any consistent advice regarding adapting the tactic in the game.

Cheers!

Have you got any player instructions for this? I play the Xbox version so can’t download the tactic, but want to try it

Hey Toni got any tweek suggestions for AWAY or verses an ELITE team?

Hi,
Big thaks for TookaJobs for video!! And also thank you for FarisMee, ScaryKebab and Wiwyun for comments. Unfortunately i have been so mad busy with personal life and with this covid-hassle at work i havent played or even opened this forum for quite some time, but now its getting easier.
With strikeless tactics, they usually are even better when actually played, compered testing. When you just leave it assman to select team they quite oftenpick midfielders for AM(SS) instead strikers and in game its a lot worse option. even wingers usually would be better shadow strikers that basic midfielder, because with these strikerless tactics its huge help if your shadow strikers have quite similar strenghts than AF (advanced forw.) pace ect. Seen it many times when i was testing this or some other strikeless tactics that choices were quite far from optimum. :D
I did other version, with less intensity, also and i try to find it and post it, when i start playing again. Less injuries and less need to rotate also if you have smaller squad.

With topteam, or chasing result when a goal down, you can always add: "pass into space". But if you team lacks quality to pass and tempo you use is high, you tend to loose a ball a lot, espesially longer you set your teams passing . Better quality your team is, more you can demand, and this has nothing to do are you underdog or not, its about how you optimize you teams chance to perform best their ability allows. :) Huge help also is when season starts and you have meeting with team and you set "code of conduct". Everything that has something to do with cards or bans, put it to "fine 2wks". It usually goes well with players and you get much less reds in whole season. Even with tactics with lot of hard tacling and/or stuck-in.
Also i would change throw-ins to "mixed" after latest patch (even to default), because this tactic was done for last one patch (and also was tested with more points), and now they changed it in this patch which was very good because it was very unrealistic that everyone was throwing like Rory Delap. :D
I`ll re-do this tactic in a few weeks when i start to play again. :)

Last edited: