17 wins from 17 in the league??? Anyone else had this??

yeah i have not had this yet as mine seems to be giong the opposite way i was unbeaten in my 1st 4 games,but then lost 8 in a row,,thank god i beat west brom or i would have got the sack

Thanks guys, good to hear other stories! First game after creating the post I drew 1-1 away to sunderland! Sods Law I guess. Managed to win 4 out of 4 after that. Drew Bayern in Champions League and signed Llorente on a free in the January transfer window. Now im wondering who to offload? Welbeck or Hernandez? HG could give Welbeck the advantage. I only play RVP up top! Bale Rooney Nani in behind.

I offloaded them both in the end due to me having much better options after about 3 seasons, now I am in my 11th season and it seems Hernandez has had the better of the careers playing for FC Bayern and scoring around 25-30 goals a season, whereas Welbeck went to a few different clubs never really making much of an impact.

Also Hernandez finishing and composure are both 19 now on mine so he seems to be the better player

I was on a run of 8/9 without conceding and then conceded loads at the end of season.

Oh, and im Tottenham first season, unbeaten in the Premier League for 28 games, from Nov 2nd till end of season, yet still managed to finish fifth! 18 draws is ridic though

just to let you know I won the league by 2 points, although I never got a steam achievement for winning the top league in the country. have signed gundogan and Rodrigo in the summer. cant get rid of Torres tho!

I only lost one game on Challenge (You Can't Win Anything With Kids) and that was against Southampton whilst playing as Gloucester City.

I had a good formation and a team that fitted it perfectly, so I was very lucky. Now trying it at Sandhurst and it's more difficult - seems that some players down there cannot even pass two inches or need the goal to be three times bigger!

Too easy???

I've never had a game where I have dominated so much! Won absolutely everything in the 2017/18 season with Newcastle, including Community Shield, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership and Champions League.

View attachment 286173

(More Screenshots on request)

I don't know whether its a good thing or bad thing? Where do I go from here.

I've never had a game where I have dominated so much! Won absolutely everything in the 2017/18 season with Newcastle, including Community Shield, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership and Champions League.

View attachment 286173

Mind if i can see your team??
and why not try and transform a **** team?

View attachment 286173

What tactic are you using?

View attachment 286223

My squad is mostly made of regens only Krul and Santon still there from original team and both back up. I just concentrate on setting up a huge scouting network, get the best coaches I can and pester the board for better facilities. Then I still spend ages manually looking for youngsters. The regens this year seem better than ever.

Tactics
I use an old school 4-4-2 formation with a solid back four, proper wingers, a creative centre mid and a defensive centre mid, and a traditional 2 up top. Ive used a similar formation for every fm with limited success. I think its more to do with the quality of the players rather than the tactics tbf.

Ill prob start a new one as an unemployed sunday league footballer soon

Back