SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
I have just signed Neymar for Man Utd for 13 million, but he will not join until the end of the season when he turns 18. It is alot of money, the cheapest I could get him for, but he has big potential, my scouts say he could be a leading EPL striker so hopefully it will turn out to be a bargain. Has anyone else bought Neymar, how does he develop in 3 or 4 seasons time, Thanks.

would you not give Welbeck and Macheda a shot before signing other young forwads? They have great potential. Im still on my first season but when i give them a run they rarely let me down.

he will not cope in the Premiership dude! i bought him in FM09 for Man Utd and he suffered due to his height ad physical attributes. he is 156cm i think makin him a midget <) he has alot of potential no doubt but does not cope in premier, sold him to Sporting and was on fire!

good luck though, hope he performs well!

Like Raikan007 stated, he never coped in FM2009 for my Fulham team as he was simply too small for the premiership. In one and a half seasons he scored just one goal and i signed he for about 16 million. I ended selling him to Welder Bremen for 7 million so lost quite abit on him...

neymar is a SANTOS player. hes considered a jewell in brasil, he seems better on fm10 than 09.
theres other brazilian players that would be worth it to sign. like gerson from gremio, walter from internacional and alex teixeira from vasco.

he has bags of potential 6 seasons in and he is worth 25 mil at chelsea(im at.madrid btw) so.... i guess it could work or he could flop

Think youll need to put it in the request a screenshot thread.

hes got some serious pace and a lot of potential, he might cope in the prem, that was 09 not 10

yeah all he has is pace.. welliton for the same price or cheaper is a much better buy, and i agree with thecirc give macheda a go!!!

just put a bid of £4m in, looks good, but wouldn't pay the price you paid at his age, and how unproven he is.

he will not cope in the Premiership dude! i bought him in FM09 for Man Utd and he suffered due to his height ad physical attributes. he is 156cm i think makin him a midget <) he has alot of potential no doubt but does not cope in premier, sold him to Sporting and was on fire!

good luck though, hope he performs well!

Well he is already signed so I will just have to hope he comes good, if he struggles then I can always use him as back up striker. He could be a good impact sub with his pace and dribbling ability.

i signed him for fulham in 2011 for 15million and he has been **** :(
i hope he gets good a few seasons from now