He is absolute quality, end of.

Last edited:
Neymar is amazing on the game i always sign him and hes just awsome :)

signed him for my Wigan side at the start of 3rd season for 17.75mil, but has already started repaying that with 12 goals in 8 games, and numerous assists. Gets injured often tho. Am playing goals galore 10.3 with him as the right sided striker.

He has always worked for me. His pace gives him an advantage, playing him as advanced forward, and teach him to try and beat offside trap. Signed for around 7m, didnt sell him, h was too good.

you paid too much IMO, he just isnt consistant enough in the EPL for me to ever buy him. Thats of my own experiences anyway.

156cm isnt 5'10.. thats more around 180cm... this is something ive always questioned in this game but never lookd into... because i grew taller until i was probably 20 - 21 so do the young players in this game get taller.. as something the 15 - 16 yr old regens are short arses and i was wondering if it they do get abit taller?

and this guy does turn out well, doesnt generally go to a big club for a while though

He scored five IRL yesterday, in the game usually ends up in Italy. He's 178cm in my game. In the Premier league I think he would only fit in at Arsenal.

how do you play him, I am in second season with NEWCASTLE, I like to play 4 42, I am playing him next to dzeko but cannot get him to fire?

how do you play him, I am in second season with NEWCASTLE, I like to play 4 42, I am playing him next to dzeko but cannot get him to fire?

When I played with Panathinaikos I had him and played him as a trequartista or poacher on attack duty and Frederic Nimani as targetman-support. The two combined scored loads of goals. Neymar started scoring in the second season (only five in the first) but he made loads of assists from the off.

He scored 28 and assisted 17 so far for me in his first season for my Birmingham, and there is still a quarter of a season remaining! Play him as a poacher and he will thrive.

i tried him a few times
patchy at best and allso gets unsettled
Still if the lights go out he could see in the dark with thoughs railings ( teath)

Hey.

I signed Neymar for 19.5 million in my notts county career, and deployed him as an Centre Attacking Mid

Here's him aged 23, valued at 25 million and wanted by Barca.

As you can see, his stats are ****** good and he's already better than David Silva. I'd highly recommend him.

signed him for sevilla on my 4th season (£23 million) 13 goals on 16 games :)

my game barca signed him for 17million. well worth it check him out now

kd5r86.png

Seeing those screen shots just made me sigh him for my valencia team. i'm in jan 2011 got him for £15m. Thinking of training him to amr to play inside forward as juaquin and hernandez are both underperforming on the right.

one of my favorite strikers mate, i love the santos team, especially when they celebrate when they score a goal :D you should check it out . cheers