Ive had problems with his physicall pressence in the prem yet he thrives everywhere else, i think you just need to beef him up a bit... Rooney DLF and Neymar as a Poacher would be class.

Not a question for me actually... This guy is just awsome.

He scored five IRL yesterday, in the game usually ends up in Italy. He's 178cm in my game. In the Premier league I think he would only fit in at Arsenal.

yh i agree i have him on my arsenal game he has been on fire him lukaku and walcott have scored 113 goals between them in the 2nd season

Last edited:
his a screenshot of him in 2018 he looks very good

His stats stay liek that .. its good, i got him at atletico M i love him and looks he dosnt even wana move from my club, he's fast and can give a decent cross time to time, he plays whell with aguero.

and he makes quik friends...

Well That Put Me Back In My Box......

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Message Deleted ;) lol
Apologies mate :p

I signed him for Man City for £16m, the guy is incredible, he scored around 239 league goals in around 280 games by the time he was 27, play him as a deep lying forward set to attack, it worked for me.

Like someone has already said... Who needs neymar when you have Welbeck and Macheda -.- ... not smart at all

neymar

Got him from Real Madrid for my Liverpool team he was out of favour and they offered me him for £8.75m. Didn't know much about him but he's my top scorer so far. It's 2014/2015 season hes played 8 games in total and scored 8. In the league he's scored 6 and played 5 he's now 22. Hope this helps (H)

I've always seen Neymar as simply above average, but in my latest save I took over Sunderland midway through 2011 and my scouts were calling him a four-and-a-half star striker, so I took a chance. I spent 12mil on him, and after a shaky first year (Chelsea kept showing interest and getting him all bothered), he's pure class. In all competitions, he's got 22 goals, 9 assists, 9 MoM, 7.55 rating over 30 appearances.

After some tinkering, I've found he's played his best for me as a poacher. I put him beside either the Lucina Traore (target man) or Darren Bent (advanced forward). He can also play as a lone striker, especially when accompanied by speedy wingers. Both Traore and Bent play better next to him than with one another.

The challenges I've found so far with him are that he's a bit on the soft side injury-wise and he's quite touchy about transfer speculation and the like. Both the drawbacks (and his price) have been more than worthwhile, however, as I'm sitting second in the EPL and won the league cup.

from Goal.com :D

Neymar - 2010, aged 18

94104_hp.jpg
CLUB: Santos

HONOURS:
Champion of Campeonato Paulista 2010 (state championship).

Named the Best Player of Campeonato Paulista for 2010.

APPEARANCES:
30 (since January 2010)

GOALS:

ANALYSIS

Style: As skilful as Robinho, Neymar has complete mastery of the ball. One of the fastest players in Brazil, he is naturally right-footed, although he has made improvements on his left side over the past months.

The majority of his goals are scored inside the box, but he has a powerful shot, and can find the net from outside the penalty area as well.

Capable of playing quick, short passes with conviction, Neymar is a very intelligent footballer; he already knows what he wants to do with the ball before he has received it.

Position: Neymar flourishes in a 4-3-2-1 formation. Operating on either flank, he likes to cut inside to supply the striker up front.

He also can play in a more advanced role. In a traditional 4-4-2 for example, Neymar can help lead the line, and will making runs out wide to create space in the middle, and confuse his marker.

Form: At this moment, especially in Campeonato Brasileiro, Neymar is not performing at the same high level that he was a few months ago.

Nonetheless, he is still young, and although his physique seems very slight, he is strong and already used to tough challenges. His electric pace could certainly trouble Premier League defences.

Lifestyle:
Adapting to England itself - the really cold weather, as well as the English language - would be a problem for him, as has been the case with Robinho.

VERDICT

Neymar has certainly shown enough skill to compare to Brazilian legends of recent times, even at the young age of 18. However, what all these legends have in common is that not one of them has succeeded in England - only one of them even tried, and that was Robinho desperately seeking an exit route from the Bernabeu after talking himself into trouble at Real Madrid.

Perhaps equally important is that they all waited a little longer before making their move to one of Europe's biggest clubs. Ronaldinho - admittedly the latest to bloom of the three - did not join Barcelona until he was 23, but lit up the world stage immediately once he did. Robinho was 21 by the time he got his move to Real Madrid and even then, showed initial signs that it may have been too soon for him. Ronaldo, ever the exception to every rule, was as young as 20 and smashed all kinds of records in his one season at Barcelona.

But the very notion of Neymar, now 18, finding his way to a PSG or a PSV seems unlikely now that Chelsea have made a bid for his services. He will be heading straight from Brazil to the big time sooner or later. He seems to be more in Robinho's mould than anyone else - and it was Robinho whom Chelsea wanted to sign two years ago before the move collapsed - but does that make Neymar, the next great Brazilian, worth the risk? The evidence would suggest not.​

from Goal.com :D

Neymar - 2010, aged 18

94104_hp.jpg
CLUB: Santos

HONOURS:
Champion of Campeonato Paulista 2010 (state championship).

Named the Best Player of Campeonato Paulista for 2010.

APPEARANCES:
30 (since January 2010)

GOALS:

ANALYSIS

Style: As skilful as Robinho, Neymar has complete mastery of the ball. One of the fastest players in Brazil, he is naturally right-footed, although he has made improvements on his left side over the past months.

The majority of his goals are scored inside the box, but he has a powerful shot, and can find the net from outside the penalty area as well.

Capable of playing quick, short passes with conviction, Neymar is a very intelligent footballer; he already knows what he wants to do with the ball before he has received it.

Position: Neymar flourishes in a 4-3-2-1 formation. Operating on either flank, he likes to cut inside to supply the striker up front.

He also can play in a more advanced role. In a traditional 4-4-2 for example, Neymar can help lead the line, and will making runs out wide to create space in the middle, and confuse his marker.

Form: At this moment, especially in Campeonato Brasileiro, Neymar is not performing at the same high level that he was a few months ago.

Nonetheless, he is still young, and although his physique seems very slight, he is strong and already used to tough challenges. His electric pace could certainly trouble Premier League defences.

Lifestyle:
Adapting to England itself - the really cold weather, as well as the English language - would be a problem for him, as has been the case with Robinho.

VERDICT

Neymar has certainly shown enough skill to compare to Brazilian legends of recent times, even at the young age of 18. However, what all these legends have in common is that not one of them has succeeded in England - only one of them even tried, and that was Robinho desperately seeking an exit route from the Bernabeu after talking himself into trouble at Real Madrid.

Perhaps equally important is that they all waited a little longer before making their move to one of Europe's biggest clubs. Ronaldinho - admittedly the latest to bloom of the three - did not join Barcelona until he was 23, but lit up the world stage immediately once he did. Robinho was 21 by the time he got his move to Real Madrid and even then, showed initial signs that it may have been too soon for him. Ronaldo, ever the exception to every rule, was as young as 20 and smashed all kinds of records in his one season at Barcelona.

But the very notion of Neymar, now 18, finding his way to a PSG or a PSV seems unlikely now that Chelsea have made a bid for his services. He will be heading straight from Brazil to the big time sooner or later. He seems to be more in Robinho's mould than anyone else - and it was Robinho whom Chelsea wanted to sign two years ago before the move collapsed - but does that make Neymar, the next great Brazilian, worth the risk? The evidence would suggest not.​

His record for Santos goalwise is incredible in 77 App's and 41 Goals ( According to Wikipedia so not sure if true or not) so could be a beast of a player in few years hope he stays at Santos till around he reaches 22/23 years so he can keep improving as Robinho moved to Real Madrid at 21 and dint really blossom in spain at a young age :D

And making his Debut in 7 March 2009

For a while he kept Messi out of my Barca team and then Ibrahimovic aswell, the kid can be a beast and score for fun

i signed him 2nd season for liverpool and he was amazing, allbeit it pretty inconsistent due to his age. took him on 2nd game of season against city when torres (inevitably) got injured. on his debut he skinned the whole city defence twice and scored, winning me the game.
on third season he was one of top 8 players in the world, is now brazilian striker.
when i talked about signing dzeko he said 'looking forward to challenge if dzeko joins the club' - top player to have.

He does amazingly well enough to make 20million seem like a bargain mate dont worry