He is very easily unsettled however, signed him in 4th season of a West Ham save, and took around 12 months to officially "settle" despite having two months leave of absence

Neymar is just a legend if he reaches his full potential, play him as poacher and he pwns everyone! :)

he will not cope in the Premiership dude! i bought him in FM09 for Man Utd and he suffered due to his height ad physical attributes. he is 156cm i think makin him a midget <) he has alot of potential no doubt but does not cope in premier, sold him to Sporting and was on fire!

good luck though, hope he performs well!

really ? he rocked for me in fm09 and fm10 ;)

best player i have ever signed!!!!!!! 31 games - 39 goals 21 assits,pure class

Is a very good but people are very right saying he does not settle well. Mind you it would be hard for anyone to settle is russia.

I think he starts with certain attributes at 0 (randomly generated at the game start) which means that huge differences can exist in 2 different games. Never bought him but neither did i see him stand out. But he definitively looks like a great player

good player, dont expect a player that age to be consistant. Its up to your training schedule to build his strength up. stick him in reserves play a few cup games and blend him in. he will be top player

Hes scored around 300 in 340 premiership games for me as Man City, and hes been my star player for 11 years.

He will definitely be a hit in spain or italy but not england, unless you train his physical aspects. He's worth 35m at barcelona in my save, i havent seen his game stats though.

no offence but rubbish?????????????
he is immense play with any target man/ complete forward he is dirty esp as someone mentioned above
when taught to beat offside traps + also get him to run thru centre he is a beast
personally play as poacher with with macheda as complete striker with support

Neymar is amazing, im currently managing liverpool on my 15/16 season and neymar has always got 25 goals every season (thats only in premier league) last season all together he got 45 goals in 58 appearances, this is my team

neymar aguero
E hazard Tom Saalbach (Reg )P. Henrique Jesus navas
Bale P.Jones Ricardo (Reg) Batata (Reg)

and if neymar has you as favoured personal it helps dramatically as he can take criticism better
hes worth 27.5m in season 5 at only 23

Last edited:
Neymar is unhappy at Leverkusen and is available for a bosman transfer soon for me. It'll be 2017 if he signs. But I've played him for my Brazil team and I had to drop him after he got sent off disgracefully with 2 yellows for diving. imo he has the biggest ego and in the games I've seen him play for Leverkusen, he hasn't warrented Brazil selection again or worth signing him for my Everton team.

I'll give it a go based on the descriptions in this thread. I can always sell for 20M if it doesn't work. :p