So far im doin pretty good with Newcastle. Though i would like some tweak suggestions.. both my MC dont get good Avg Rating, and STL (Joelinton) cant find the back of the net.. any possible role changes?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 89
I've noticed the same thing with both of my MCs having inconsistent ratings, but I haven't really had to tweak the tactic because the results are still good in the same save game. The AP is extremely inconsistent and for me either gets a rating from 7.2-7.5 (without goals or assists) or around 6.2-6.4, despite the player I use there being very consistent according to my coaches. If I use anyone other than that player then they have never gone above 6.4. If you want I can show his stats if you want to see the sort of player that is suited to that position. I have also considered changing the BWM to a BBM but haven't experimented with that yet.

As with the striker, it might just be Joelinton :LOL:. My two strikers in the season I showed got 1st and 2nd place in the European Golden Shoe. I don't know Joelinton's stats but I wouldn't have strikers with lower than 14 pace, acceleration or finishing. The more successful of my two strikers (Reo Griffiths) also has 16 strength despite being a much worse overall player, so this could also be a factor but I have struggled to find more strikers to test this who have both high pace and strength.

Hope this helps :)