Does anyone have this many goals in 1 seasons?

View attachment 1128022

2022? screen of the team? I love your tactics and am anxious to test this one even if I doubt that can expect this number of goals in the 1st season ...

2022? screen of the team? I love your tactics and am anxious to test this one even if I doubt that can expect this number of goals in the 1st season ...

Does anyone have this many goals in 1 seasons?

View attachment 1128022

P/S: 4-4-2 tactic

Depends on the team - is it a regent team? - If the tactic knows how to score - Real Madrid - Barcelona etc - big teams outside the premier league - have the potential to score that many when they are a top team - When top regents start to arrive more goals start to arrive too usually - Its common

How about Defence?

6520a1dcb0d25d833e8d36220abd0730.png

Yep. I know when using the big team then more goals will come. But I mention that scoring that many goals seem to be very unusual and very fantastic. Because my tactic is tend to score many, i don't care about defense too much. :D Anyway your defense is really good.
Depends on the team - is it a regent team? - If the tactic knows how to score - Real Madrid - Barcelona etc - big teams outside the premier league - have the potential to score that many when they are a top team - When top regents start to arrive more goals start to arrive too usually - Its common

How about Defence?

How about Defence?

What tactic is it??

This is a forum for sharing tactics....mods should be removing the thread if the OP simply intends to showboat.