What tactic is it??

Guys I posted that image as a question - Cause Vin's Real Madrid team Conceeded lots of goals - I did't have any intentions - taking focus away from Vin - so please forget that image for a moment - and ask yourself why you are reading this thread.

Image is far from FAKE - I will post it in the right thread where it belongs When I have finished the season - its by the way 24 matches 0 conceedes now ;)

Drool children Drool :D

thats teasing haha

Guys I posted that image as a question - Cause Vin's Real Madrid team Conceeded lots of goals - I did't have any intentions - taking focus away from Vin - so please forget that image for a moment - and ask yourself why you are reading this thread.

Image is far from FAKE - I will post it in the right thread where it belongs When I have finished the season - its by the way 24 matches 0 conceedes now ;)

[QUOTE = slavisapetrovic; 3117528] 47 a concédé avec une équipe forte comme le Real Madrid ???

Si vous pouvez marquer 500 buts avec autant que concédés encore merci, mais pas ça, vous pouvez le faire. [/ QUOTE]

if you do not like the tactics off his looks at you but does not come to criticize somebody who shares you have already put 174 goals you with a tactic to you not then shut up and do not criticize the work, 'in crazy if a tactic tomorrow allows me to score 300 goal even if I give 200 I would be happy, each his way to play and take pleasure

47 conceded with strong team like Real Madrid???

If you can score 500 goals with that much conceded still thanks but no that you!!!
It's better for you to try another tac ... better with Defensive one :D Good luck!
That's why I'm not sharing public my tac because of people like you!

Guys I posted that image as a question - Cause Vin's Real Madrid team Conceeded lots of goals - I did't have any intentions - taking focus away from Vin - so please forget that image for a moment - and ask yourself why you are reading this thread

Jes. I know my tac conceded a lot of goals.
My intension is to making an offensive tactic, so somehow I do not care about how many goals my team conceded. I love attacking tactic, so goal conceded cannot be prevented in my tac. Thanks.

so if you don't want to share tac then why are you creating this topic?

so if you don't want to share tac then why are you creating this topic?

I will share the tactic later. Just to give it some more test.
If someone want to test it with me, you may inbox me to test it.

With all due respect, this thread should be closed. I think we all can accept a bad and incomplete opening post that DO SHARE A TACTIC, but to open a thread in a section of this forum called "share & donwload FM 17 tactics" with no tactic at all, and say that you are still testing does not make any sense. Sorry mate, I'm not here to pull your chain, but really, you shouldn't do this.

177 Goals

If you have a high scoring 442 can you PM me your tactic, as I would be interested in testing.