179 passes for Joe Allen yet poor possession stats

Mugatu

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know games only at beta stage yet im really banging my head against the wall trying to win against poor teams!

take this game for example i scored a fluke goal from a celtic mistake! my team only got 53% possession aswell :(

View attachment 280215

Anyone wanna share their tactic with me? i love my team to play possession football and would hate to resort to default tactics or turn my team into long ball merchants

There's only two tactical Jedi knights who can save you. The Better Half or Raikan

(yes I'm watching Star Wars right now lol)

Try to play wider. Also, you could try tick someone as playmaker and set his passing to direct and set through balls to often.

When I play matches I do the following. It may not work with yourself though, as it depends on your players mindset/ppm's

control mentality, retain possession, no target man, mixed passing, fairly quick tempo, slight high defensive line, normal width. no offside trap

ingame I go for stay on feet, run at defence, play through defence

However, I also have the pitch dimensions at normal aswell. So apart from your instructions, there's also other factors to take into account. Such as what your players prefer to do offset by your instructions, pitch dimensions. There's basically a lot to take into account-even weather. you must adjust accordingly

When I play matches I do the following. It may not work with yourself though, as it depends on your players mindset/ppm's

control mentality, retain possession, no target man, mixed passing, fairly quick tempo, slight high defensive line, normal width. no offside trap

ingame I go for stay on feet, run at defence, play through defence

However, I also have the pitch dimensions at normal aswell. So apart from your instructions, there's also other factors to take into account. Such as what your players prefer to do offset by your instructions, pitch dimensions. There's basically a lot to take into account-even weather. you must adjust accordingly
Thanks for the tips, il implement some and see if i helps :)

Thanks for the tips, il implement some and see if i helps :)

No problem mate. If that doesn't work, check out what The Better Half or Raikan have posted. They've done some sterling work when it comes to tactics and training

well, it's all about playing wide, with an winger and an inside forward and with your defensive line very deep mate

well, it's all about playing wide, with an winger and an inside forward and with your defensive line very deep mate
very deep hey, maybe thats why my defence has more holes than a teabag! thanks