SaintBantam

Reaction score
Was just lecturing my young centre-back for another poor month or training and I noticed he had the option to tutor!

View attachment 162699View attachment 162700View attachment 162701

He is 18 and the player he could potentially tutor is 16.

I thought you had to be 21 and to have been at the club for a certain time. He's been here for 2 seasons but he's 18! I've seen player who have been 22 or 23 who have been "too old to tutor", so why can he do it?

Has anyone else ever seen this and could it be a bug?

I wasn't aware there was an age limit on being a tutor? And you can tutor at a club from the moment you get there, I brought in Kaka at the age of 34 on a free once, to mainly use him as a tutor for youngsters

I wasn't aware there was an age limit on being a tutor? And you can tutor at a club from the moment you get there, I brought in Kaka at the age of 34 on a free once, to mainly use him as a tutor for youngsters

Oh yeah! :mad: I know that because I bring in players solely to tutor all the time. Lol, no idea why I said that. XD Also, I was pretty sure there was an age limit on tutoring. I'm sure I've read it on a "youth player developing guide" and It also doesn't seem realistic that an 18 year-old could tutor someone as he will have pretty much no experience! And a lot of the time I am told by the game that some players (of age 23 and below) are too young to tutor.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

your in the year 2038, wow. Nice 1

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I think that a tutor should have 24 years cause when I wanted to tutor some 18-ish year old player with a 20-22 year old player it wouldn't work. How can an 18 year old be a tutor, I really don't know.