drezzy86

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've read over some recently posted threads, so i've found a few tactics i might use, and also some training schedules.

I'm new to FM2011, so i'd really appreciate your help. I don't have a transfer budget, and i have 170 K a week for wages. I am looking to unload some players to free up more of a wage budget.

Some of you guys, your knowledge of this game is amazing and your willingness to help people astounds me, so i'm wondering if any one knows any players that i could sign, maybe on a free transfer etc

Thanks guys

GK - Carini
CB - DeMerit
CM - Akram, Maresca
ST - Soukouna(my top scorer when i managed Karlsruhe)

All of these are free at the start.

Do you have the 11.2 patch? If so, since you've just started your season, I'd recommend restarting and putting the Scottish Leagues on. Griffiths is a catch you can get him for 250k-275k. He may look awful but he's amazing.

Do you have the 11.2 patch? If so, since you've just started your season, I'd recommend restarting and putting the Scottish Leagues on. Griffiths is a catch you can get him for 250k-275k. He may look awful but he's amazing.

Yeah, just got it today, from steam. I might do that, but would he come to 1860?

Yeah, he's in the scottish league 1 which is rather poor, and his clubs in administration with a 25 point reduction :p

Who did you all get rid off and sign in the end then?? I have just stared one with them and looking for ideas

Who did you all get rid off and sign in the end then?? I have just stared one with them and looking for ideas

ahhh, dude, i totally forgot.....But if you get into the Bundesliga, Galeano and other players like him are willing to join the club