Pre-Season

View attachment 360160

View attachment 360159
A positive pre- season in which I decided to play some teams of a higher quality preparing the squad for the tests of top division football. Happy to win all but a draw at Everton which i am certainly not disappointed with.

View attachment 360156
I didn't get alot of spending power, only receiving 1.75m to spend, however i am happy with my accusations, not any major outgoings with alot of reserves being released and some youngsters leaving on loan.

View attachment 360152View attachment 360150View attachment 360149
These are 3 of my main signings, I brought in Ademi with the intention of him fighting for the spot of striker with Osako, Kittel was a deal that was sorted last year and he will play backup to Stopplekamp and hopefully get some game time to progress as a player, Bizot will come straight in as 1st choice keeper, he is an exciting prospect with great potential.​

August

View attachment 360146

View attachment 360145
I am ecstatic with our start to the season with our only defeat coming to Dortmund which was to be expected, we picked up an easy win in the 1st round of the cup where I played some fringe players so not to tire players for the opening day of the season. We picked up 3 wins out of 4 in the league and I was particularly pleased with the win over Wolfsburg, Keep playing like this and relegation shouldn't be too much of a worry.

View attachment 360143
I certainly didn't think i would be sat in 2nd in the table after our first month, obviously its early days yet but very positive so far.

View attachment 360142
After getting Player of the Year in the league last year he continued his good form into the new season getting 5 goals in 4 matches.​

Some good signings and a great start to the Bundesliga, hopefully it will last a bit longer.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

September

View attachment 359457

View attachment 359456
The worst month of football since i took over, we lost all 3 games and whats worse is we didn't really contest in any of them, we are conceding far to many goals and the defence is something i definitely need to address, however I will have to wait till January, hopefully we don't have many more months like this until then.

View attachment 359452
Despite being awful this month we still sit in a position in the league that i would have snapped hands off for before the season started.

View attachment 359449
I couldn't pick a player that stood out in this month, however CB Valori was the highest average rating for the month.
With how many goals we conceded, I'm Shocked!

View attachment 359443
I did one more piece of business before the window shut, and managed to bring in highly rated Thorne on a free transfer.​

October

View attachment 358577

View attachment 358581
Bad run continued on in to october aswel, I was gutted to be knocked out of the german cup to lower league opposition after reaching the quarter final the year before, the loss to gladbach was a tight fought match and they just nicked it late on, the less said about bayern the better, but we managed to end our run of 6 losses with a win over fellow promoted Furth.

View attachment 358579
After the win at the end of the month we managed to climb back up to mid-table, its been a terrible couple of months but if I finish where I am now I will be happy.

View attachment 358578
Best of a bad bunch, not much to say other than that.​

November

View attachment 358563

View attachment 358562
Nothing seems to be improving anytime soon, starting to get a bit de-motivating now.
We played schalke and leverkuesen this month and i didn't expect to get anything from them, but constant losses certainly isn't helping morale of the squad. We managed to get a good win against bottom of the league Bremen but everyone seems to be beating them, hopefully we can get a few decent results before the winter break, I knew this season wouldn't be easy.

View attachment 358561
So we continue to drop down the table however the 8 point cushion above the playoff relegation place is comforting.

View attachment 358560
So I picked a player that hasn't even made a first team appearance for me yet because he is 2 years too young, however with nobody standing out again this month, he has been banging in goals for Germany U19's helping them qualify with ease and getting to No'1 in the world. I can't wait till he is 17!​

Keep going pal, obviously it's tough when you're getting beat but it's your first season in the top flight. Just consolidate and push in next year, I'm sure you'll turn it round!

December

View attachment 358347

View attachment 358345
Finally we manage to put a good run together, we had a really good time this month having a 100% record, morale was low and after holding a team meeting morale improved and performances with it. 3 wins against 3 teams that were favourites to beat us is really pleasing, we go into the winter break now and the transfer window and hopefully we can sure up the defence and continue the form into the new year.

View attachment 358341
Managed to rise up the table this month with our 9 points, a strangely tight league with us now only being 4 points off 5th and european spots, objective remains the same, avoid relegation!

View attachment 358339
He came back into form this month bagging a couple of goals and assists, his good form was what got us promoted last season, hopefully it will continue.​

January/February

View attachment 357959

View attachment 357956
Even though the months results look quite poor, I am not to disheartened the 3 games we lost were to 3 of the bigger teams in the bundesliga, we managed to get a good couple of wins over hamburg and hannover and we also had a crazy couple of draws with 6 goals in each game. the only team to score more than us this season are Bayern, however we have conceded the most in the whole league.

View attachment 357955
Stille sitting mid table and I am still happy with that.

View attachment 357954
Osako has discovered some of the form he had last season and scored 8 goals in this month.

View attachment 357953
The only activity is the window was this guy, i brought him in on a free transfer and will slot straight into the 1st team, hopefully he will help sure up the defence a bit.​

March

View attachment 356287

A month of mixed results again, but generally pretty pleased, began the month with a harsh defeat at Gladbach as they scored 2 penalties in a game we dominated, A fantastic win against Bayern followed in another game we ran all the way through, very pleased with this result and then a win against newly promoted Furth, ended the month losing to Schalke which i expected as they battered us.

View attachment 356280
Still sitting mid table and Preseason aims of avoiding relegation has been achieved, next season I hope to push on from this and maybe even get a european spot.

View attachment 356278
Osako continued to bang goals in this month and has regained his first team spot.

View attachment 356277
This years youth recruits have joined, not as good as last year however the one guy looks to have potential.

View attachment 356274
The best of this years recruits.

View attachment 356273
So an update on last years recruits, This guy is predicted to be world class and is already proving that this could be the case, So far at 15 he has scored 28 in 21 apps for the u19's and helped them to the top of the u19's league.
This earn him a call up to the German u19's in which he scored 12 in 5 apps for them, he is now playing for the u21's and scoring consistently for them aswel, I can't wait till this guy can play first team football, I can't imagine how good he will be by then.

View attachment 356271
This guy is also predicted to be world class and has been brilliant for the youth team, both for me and Germany. He is developing well in training and retraining to make CB his natural position, also he will be turning 17 a couple of months into the new season.

April/May

View attachment 356054

View attachment 356053
So after the success last month of being guaranteed 1st division football again for another season, I think this may have gone to the players heads and must have gone on holiday early, we had a terrible end to the season not managing to pick up one win in our last 7. I won't go into much detail about theses matches as I don't think its too necessary really.

View attachment 356052
So the final league table looks like so.. I am happy with our goal scoring however I can't help think where we would have finished if our defence was better, we conceded the most in the league.

View attachment 356051
Just to include the u19's league table that we went on to win, excited to see whats coming through the ranks.

View attachment 356050
Certainly should help us cement our position next season.

View attachment 356049
Didn't even have to ask this time.

View attachment 356048
So player of the season goes to this guy, he had a really solid season in the middle of the park chipping in with 8 goals and 13 assists, he finished the season with an average rating of 7.14, I have already been turning down bids from bigger clubs.

View attachment 356047
After being voted Player of the year last season this year he picks up the ,top scorer award with 14 goals from the right wing, he also chipped in with 12 assists and played a part in alot of goals this season.​

After a long time I will be continuing this story, I thought I had lost the save, Somehow I had moved it and couldn't find it in the Load Data, So on we go..

August/September/October

View attachment 339230

View attachment 339229
So these are the results from the first 3 months of the season, I won't go into too such detail as it will take forever, Updates will return monthly after this, its just I lost alot of screenshots when I thought I had lost the save data.

View attachment 339228
We sit Mid-Table at this point but its very close all the way to the top.

View attachment 339227
Kittel has been awesome to this point, bagging 7 goals and 11 assists in 14 games, He has developed into a first team regular now.​