davegutt0512

Reaction score
View attachment 231140

So as my final flurry in to a FM15 story I'v decided to re-visit a save and story I really enjoyed doing last year.

1860 Munich, is a German sports club based in Munich. The club's football team plays in the 2. Bundesliga, after relegation from the Bundesliga following the 2003–04 season. 1860 Munich was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963, becoming West German champions in 1966, and has played a total of 20 seasons in the top flight. Since 2005, 1860 Munich's stadium has been the Allianz Arena. 1860 Munich has a rivalry with Bayern Munich.

My aims for this save are as they were last year... Overthrow the dominance of a certain other team from Munich..

All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated, Thanks

View attachment 231138
As you can see we have some way to go... Only ever winning the First Div once and the German Cup twice the last coming 49 years ago!

View attachment 231132
View attachment 231131
My squad for the coming season

My expectations for this season is a mid-table finish, I think with the right additions to the squad we could surpass this and try and push ourselves a little further up the table, A left back and a left winger will be my main targets in the transfer market as I lack first team options in those positions, other than that I think we will be ok.

I want to try and and get my signings in early so they are well gelled in the team ready for the new season

View attachment 231127

View attachment 231126
So not the most successful of pre-seasons however I felt the squad came out of it with a good feel for our tactical approach and a decent level of match fitness.
Rodri and Okotie will be who we are relying on to score our goals this season and they chipped in with 2 and 3 respectively, promising going into the league campaign.

View attachment 231125
View attachment 231124
Its a shame we go into the season with a long injury list though

View attachment 231123
Only 2 players come in to strengthen the first team lineup, we had alot of departures, mostly young lads who I don't feel were good enough to ever make their mark on the team. One first team player left for the sum of 400k, I didn't feel he fit in with my first teams plans.

View attachment 231122
Sekkat was signed on a free and will provide competition for the LB spot

View attachment 231121
Kohler comes in with great experience and will be a starter for us this season, I think it could prove to be 375k very well spent​

Following!

Good luck there mate...

I am in the 4th year going into 5th with Karlsruhe.. started from 2.Bundesliga and now challenging Bayern..
You should look at a number of bargains on a free, if nothing else, they'll increase their value to earn you a decent profit!

Also, if you need screenshots of any of 1860 Munich players 4 years from the start, feel free to ask!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...er-stories/331968-titan-oliver-kahn-back.html

Nice one mate - always had a soft spot for 1860 as former Socceroo Ned Zelic used to play for them. Good luck and i will be following.

Following!

Good luck there mate...

I am in the 4th year going into 5th with Karlsruhe.. started from 2.Bundesliga and now challenging Bayern..
You should look at a number of bargains on a free, if nothing else, they'll increase their value to earn you a decent profit!

Also, if you need screenshots of any of 1860 Munich players 4 years from the start, feel free to ask!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...er-stories/331968-titan-oliver-kahn-back.html

Thanks, hopefully I can do something similar, I'll catch up with your story now

Will be following! :)

Did a beginning of a 1860 Munich career recently, Okotie and Rodri are absolutely insane when partnered and Vollman is an outstanding winger, for a first season you really shouldn't need to replace those 3 (depends on the formation and system you work on). Make sure to utilize Bedia's passing in the midfield if you use him, has some decent through balls.

Best of luck!

Will be following! :)

Did a beginning of a 1860 Munich career recently, Okotie and Rodri are absolutely insane when partnered and Vollman is an outstanding winger, for a first season you really shouldn't need to replace those 3 (depends on the formation and system you work on). Make sure to utilize Bedia's passing in the midfield if you use him, has some decent through balls.

Best of luck!

Yes they have played well so far, I tend to play 1 up front in most matchs so I'll be rotating the best I can, bedia hasn't done a lot so far in preseason and the first couple of games, I imagine a few players will improve as they settle in to my tactic, thanks for following

View attachment 230955
August

View attachment 230953
I was pretty disappointed with the opening day loss to Bochum, we didn't put in much of a performance and it was a shame to go down with a whimper.

Marius Wolf scored early and late for us in a win against Freiburg, we really outperformed them and the 2-1 scoreline didn't really reflect the way the match panned out.

In the German Cup it was quite the opposite we were dominated throughout and scored with our only 2 shots on goal, the opposition would have been fuming.

Greater Furth were a quality above the rest so far, Adlung got sent off in the second half in a game that saw 11 yellow cards! This didn't help as went down 2-1

We threw everything at Frankfurt and it took us until the last 10 minutes to make our great play count, Wolf and Annan secured us the points.

A mixed bag really that saw us with a 100% record at the Allianz Arena, unfortunately we lost both away from home, Im confident in our approach away from home and hopefully the results will come.

View attachment 230939
We drew Hannover in the 2nd round, this will be a tough ask

View attachment 230938
As you can see its still very tight but it is early days

View attachment 230936
Wolf has been the stand out performer in the August fixtures, He played all 4 league fixtures scoring 3 goals and assisting another 2

View attachment 230935
A tough few fixtures ahead of us next month, Ill be hoping I can pick up something away from home​

View attachment 230825
I managed to bring another attacking winger in on loan in the final hours before the deadline, his stats far exceed my current wingers and I think he could do some serious damage for us.
With him being out of contract at the end of the season Ill be hoping he comes good for us and we can bring him in permanently next year.

View attachment 230824

I also brought in Williams from Crystal Palace, Im surprised they let him come to the German Div II as he has started twice in the Premier League this year for them, Quite excited about the caliber of players I have been able to bring in to the club since arriving.

Last edited:
View attachment 938882

So as my final flurry in to a FM15 story I'v decided to re-visit a save and story I really enjoyed doing last year.

1860 Munich, is a German sports club based in Munich. The club's footballteam plays in the 2. Bundesliga, after relegation from the Bundesliga following the 2003–04 season. 1860 Munich was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963, becoming West German champions in 1966, and has played a total of 20 seasons in the top flight. Since 2005, 1860 Munich's stadium has been the Allianz Arena. 1860 Munich has a rivalry with Bayern Munich.

My aims for this save are as they were last year... Overthrow the dominance of a certain other team from Munich..

All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated, Thanks

View attachment 938884
As you can see we have some way to go... Only ever winning the First Div once and the German Cup twice the last coming 49 years ago!

View attachment 938896
View attachment 938897
My squad for the coming season

My expectations for this season is a mid-table finish, I think with the right additions to the squad we could surpass this and try and push ourselves a little further up the table, A left back and a left winger will be my main targets in the transfer market as I lack first team options in those positions, other than that I think we will be ok.

I want to try and and get my signings in early so they are well gelled in the team ready for the new season

Good luck and i will be following.
o.png

View attachment 230794

September

View attachment 230793

We started the month with a bore draw with St Pauli, Bore being the keyword, neither team really threatened the goal with any serious chances

I thought we had the points stolen from us away at Sandhausen, we dominated the entire game and went 1-0 down, I pushed new signing williams up behind the Rodri and he changed the game forcing an own goal before our other new signing scored from 25 yards to win us the match.

We welcomed Duisburg to the Allianz and all I can say is I don't know how it was only 2-0, we registered 35 shots on there goal, there goalkeeper must have been MOTM.

We went down to a good Leipzig team in the last game of September, they look a very good team and we made a good accounts of ourselves, playing well despite the loss.

So we got the 7 points I was aiming for this month, our 2 new signings came in for some game time and performed well and I hope they will go on to make a real difference going forward.

View attachment 230792
So the league table is still tight after only 8 games but I'm glad that almost 1/4 through the season we are sitting in 7th place, Id like to think that we might have an outside chance at a playoff spot.

View attachment 230791
Schindler has been very impressive in the heart of the defence in recent games, hopefully he will really help us this season.

View attachment 230790
We play 4 league games next month, 3 of them against the current bottom 3, Im hoping to be able to pick up 10 points next month and push towards a playoff spot if possible

Last edited: