19/20 Kits Thread - Requests Allowed

damo547

Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to make as many 19/20 kits I can in the templates I use. Will finish the Premier League soon, but wanted to work on other easier kits and League One seems to be quite easy, or at least from what I've seen so far!

To reduce the amount of pics in this thread, I've compiled a WIP EFL League One download with 17 teams out of 24 done, which can be downloaded by clicking here. I will delete the League One kits from below.

This will be updated with the remaining 7 teams by the end of this weekend hopefully. I still have the EPL to finish off, which should hopefully be done next week some time, then will start knocking on with the other English Leagues first.

Feel free to request a kit and I will take a look. If it's a small club, please post a link to some decent images of their kits.

I will update this post with new kits as completed. If you spot an error or think the kit is wrong or simply rubbish, PM me please.

Premier League:

Arsenal - updated with Third kit:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Aston Villa (Will redo the away kit when decent pictures are available):

attachment.php
attachment.php

Bournemouth - will update with Away kit once seen:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Brighton & Hove Albion - simplified version of the third kit as I don't have the time or patience to try and replicate that design!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Burnley (Home and Away, although don't like the Away kit as it is so may re-do this):

attachment.php
attachment.php

Chelsea - Not sure I can replicate that home design, but will try at some point.

Crystal Palace (Away kit isn't accurate with the pattern):

attachment.php
attachment.php

Everton - third kit isn't great but not so many good pics out there yet:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Leicester City:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Liverpool - No third kit yet:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Man City - My favourite kits from Prem League, which pains me to say as a Man Utd fan!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sheffield United - No third kit as of yet:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Southampton - not 100% but close enough for me:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tottenham Hotspurs (third kit will follow when I see decent pics):

attachment.php
attachment.php

Watford (Only home for now as I don't think the others have been revealed. Also, I think they are changing their badge so stand by for new kit):

attachment.php

West Ham:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wolves (third kit will be done when I see more pics):

attachment.php
attachment.php

EFL Championship:

Birmingham City:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Vanarama National North:

Bradford Park Avenue:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

York City:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I really like your templates and kits, they look amaizing. Could you please make Man UTD. and Chelesa also ?

Looking forward to full Premier League kit pack
:) .

could you make rotherham utd please

Just knocked Rotherham's shirts up along with some other league one kits and posted above. Working on League One kits for now, see if I can complete that league, then go back to EPL!

I really like your templates and kits, they look amaizing. Could you please make Man UTD. and Chelesa also ?

Looking forward to full Premier League kit pack
:) .

I've one a Man Utd home shirt (had to, it's my team!) but their away and third have complex designs which might take me some time to replicate, unless I find a decent texture pattern in the meantime. Same goes with Chelsea's home and third...their away is straight forward and quite nice. Only really have those and Newcastle to do and any thirds that have been released in the meantime, oh and Norwich which I've almost done.

Rotherham utd

Just knocked Rotherham's shirts up along with some other league one kits and posted above. Working on League One kits for now, see if I can complete that league, then go back to EPL!

great thanks

Added a few Vanarama National North kits along with a few more League One kits. Swear I will finish a league off soon so can add a pack, but feel free to download these images individually.

Added more EFL League One Kits and created a WIP download pack with config for them, link in the first post.

Will aim to have those completed by the weekend and then will crack on with EPL.

For FM 20

Team: Inter Miami
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Gaine Ventures (its a miami company the logo has like a red bull on it)

Home: Black with a pink stripe down and pink collar and sleeve ends

Away: pink with black sleeves with black collar and pink sleeve ends

thank you in advance.

Team: 1. FC Böse Wacker
Kit Manufacturer: Le Coq Sportif
Sponsor: Black Lion Records
Colours: Black and Silver
Extras/Notes:
First Kit would be primarily black (both shorts and kits) with Silver colorings on the kit manufacturer and sponsor. Add a bit more silver on some area's of your choice if you think it'd look nice.

The second Kit would b similar to Inter Milan's away kit with the swirl, with deep silver being the primary and black as secondary.

Here's the logo for my team if you would implement it

Attachments

• 942.png
    942.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 103
Hi Guys,

Any help with this one would be amazing. Looking for a bit of a throwback vibe on a 1860 Munich save.

Team: 1860 Munich
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Lowenbrau
Colours: Light Blue & White
Extras/Notes:
Vintage Home Kit - 1860 on shoulder/sleeve, love the little nike patch on bottom left of shirt (see pic)

ALSO -
if you could do an away kit aswell that'd be great, similar style vintage throw back nike vibes (maybe old style nike logo with text beneath tick) but maybe orange or gold as main colour? to be honest, creative control in your hands! maybe bundesliga patches on arms?

Thank you so much

Attachments

• 1860-munchen-96-home-boys-ls-tags.jpg
    1860-munchen-96-home-boys-ls-tags.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 127
Hey could someone please do me this one?

Team: Buxton
Kit Type: SS
Collar: Round Neck
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: home - Buxton Water
Colours: Home - blue with white sleeve trim and white collar and a white diagonal stripe
Away - white with blue sleeve trim and blue collar and a blue diagonal stripe

thank you in advance, much appreciated