Aireon

Reaction score
Dear everyone

Since no one has had the time to upload the latest update here I've decided to spend a few hours doing it. This update includes new player that have joined the league as well as added ones. Feel free to scan for viruses.

Enjoy =) and please spread the word to anyone whos been waiting for the latest update. I'm going to do the January update once the winter window arrives so stay tuned!!

Warm Regards
Manaan.

Last edited:
Hello, your link doesn't work sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry about that

This link should work

@Charlton9

Thankyou very very very much brother. I really appreciate your hard work and efforts. Bunch of appreciation to you. I hope you will be willing to share the latest update for the winter updates too. I really really hope so. Thankyou once again. May God grant you with multiple times the goodness that you had gave.

Dear everyone

Since no one has had the time to upload the latest update here I've decided to spend a few hours doing it. This update includes new player that have joined the league as well as added ones. Feel free to scan for viruses.

Enjoy =) and please spread the word to anyone whos been waiting for the latest update. I'm going to do the January update once the winter window arrives so stay tuned!!

Warm Regards
Manaan.
So far this is the best updates. Its almost perfect. Im really looking forward for the next updates my brother. Youre a legend.

Gracias por tu aporte amigo !! Realmente muy bueno. Que suerte que todavía haya gente que pueda colaborar con estos aportes sin cobrarnos un centavo. Continua asi.
Saludos!!

Hello friend, the link is in error. Could you send us another one?

hello, guys!
Someone can reupload this update?
Or another... i don't have updates in my FM 12
please

Elinde bu güncelleme olan kimse yok mu? Hala 2012 kadrolarıyla oyun oynuyoruz. Birisi paylaşsın da adam gibi güncelleme ile oynayalım. Adama mail atıyorum cevap vermiyor günlerdir.