1960s Database - A Near Impossible Feat

BrutalZ

Reaction score
I'm aspiring to create a 1960s database. Obviously from the title it is evident that this will take an enormous amount of time but my initial milestone will be to complete up to the Football League 1 (=Premier League) then league 2 and then on until league 4. I will need three testers for each stage.

The actual package will consist of 2 databases:
1. The first database will only have league rules and structure changes as well as finances, stadiums and kits etc.
2. The second database will be mainly all the player changes, transfers etc.

This is my current progress:
- Finished the league structure and team positions
2s1lw5l.png

- Finished Reputation and Finances for each team

What is left to do:
- Create and edit players of each team accurate to 1995

I have done the majority of Manchester United already, here are some examples:
2m5jfx3.png

2n6azhv.png

55np5w.png

2jdjg5k.png

2u61its.png

WOW!!! If you know you could definitely make it, it would be very interesting. :)

A quick question, in terms of finances would you prefer if it was made equivalent to the modern day system or more similar to the 1960s system, ie:
Modern Day Record Signing = £80 million
1960 Record Signing = About £55,000

If your setting a database in the 1960's may as well set the finances in the 1960's. Good luck i'm sure it will be really good if you finish it

yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1960 database alright, hey i have a great idea mayb u could put me in the youth team for man utd make me 15 with mad attributes (for my age) but make it soo ill be d greatest in some years ..........thnx ^^):)(A)

Don't forget Eusebio in Benfica ^^)

EDIT: Sorry, forgot you are only doing this in England

Would be good if you added the 1960's team badges as well

You'd be a legend if you could do this well.

Wow, pretty enormous feat, but if you complete it i'm definitely interested in downloading

wow great idea would definately download
if completed will love you forever :wub:

These is some task to pull it off good im looking forward to seeing how this goes. :D goood luck

could you possibly tell us how long do you feel it will take to finish

The Spurs team should rape this if this is done correctly with the 60-61 double winning side. They ruled over anyone.

yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1960 database alright, hey i have a great idea mayb u could put me in the youth team for man utd make me 15 with mad attributes (for my age) but make it soo ill be d greatest in some years ..........thnx ^^):)(A)

No..... add yourself.....

would be good if u could do it but i think u went a little biast on united with some of them stats