1960s Database - A Near Impossible Feat

BrutalZ

Reaction score
You will probably have seen this before, but for those of you that haven't and those who have: I failed in my attempt to create a 1960s database for Football Manager 2010. I am now planning to do one for Football Manger 2012 and for that reason I am starting very early. The initial tasks will just be a matter of collecting information so I would like and very much appreciate and help at all on this project. Hopefully when the game does come out I can look forward to completing parts of the database in intervals.

The main releases would be: English Top and Second Division, English Top and Second Division with Spanish Top Division, English Top and Second Division with Spanish Top Division and Italian Division etc.

So obviously the more complete versions will not be released until January-February but the advantage of this will be that I can apply the changes to any official patches like the 11.3 patch presently. I would also like testers to help in ironing out any bugs before they are released.

Right now I am compiling short lists of players in the teams in the 1960s period, starting with the premier league. Players will play at the club they made the most appearances for or had the highest reputation with. Anyone know of any good links for this sort of information? I've got a few of my own but more ideas are better than just my own.

~BrutalZ