calum1994

Reaction score
I don't know if it would be possible but a database for the 1960's when Best, Charlton, Law and eusebio were playing would be amazing.
Don't know if its possible though but if anyone could do this could they reply:D

My editor doesn't work or i would have gave it a go

I find it quite sad you registered to ask this, when if you looked hard enough there probably already is one for download on another site :S

I didn't register to ask this though and whats wrong with making a request?

I find it quite sad you registered to ask this, when if you looked hard enough there probably already is one for download on another site :S

The chances of this being on another site is between slim and none me thinks

Does anyone know of a database or a way to assist me in fixing my own editor (not the best with computers) so that i could give it a go myself?

the only thing i can think of is maybe trying the legends database as it would have the stars from this era on it but it would also have stars from other era's so it might not be what your looking for.

Does anyone know of a database or a way to assist me in fixing my own editor (not the best with computers) so that i could give it a go myself?

What is it that is wrong with your Editor??

the only thing i can think of is maybe trying the legends database as it would have the stars from this era on it but it would also have stars from other era's so it might not be what your looking for.
cheers I'll check this

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

What is it that is wrong with your Editor??
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/need-help-to-get-data-editor-working-t33877.html
I put this up last week to see if i could get help