lestatrapedme

Reaction score
Just think it would be a great idea if i made a complete database of english football from 1974 (clough at notts forrest) this may also include some forign legends not to sure yet but english clubs will be manageable. im currently deleting all players on the db atm then going through and removing clubs that wernt around aswell as reinstating some that were, also going to rename all leagues and cups etc.
just wondered if anyone fancies doing the kits and badges from the time aswell as face packs i will sort out the config file for the faces when i have the new id no's.
and anyone have any suggestions as to were i can find out the squad list, and imput as to club reputations and player statts would be amazing thank you all.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

sod it ill start at beggining of 74-75 season Dave Mackay derby manager Clough leeds manager bobby robson at ipswich etc and Don Reivie (will check spellin) as england manager

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

was thinking 1st div reps 8000
2nd 6000
3rd 2500
4th 1000

And Sunderland (my local team) as fa cup winners won leeds in final in 1973

unfortunatly my comp crashed loads when trying to remove the teams etc, any ideas??