Reaction score
I'm creating a db based on the 75/76 season. So far I have the First Division players, all grounds restored to their (rightful) original status, all teams moved down to Eastern Counties level... Time consuming, but fulfilling.

Question though, does anyone know how to restore the Cup Winner's Cup, and to reduce the European Cup to just the champions of each country?

Sounds very good mate are you just doing England or more countries

I'm creating a db based on the 75/76 season. So far I have the First Division players, all grounds restored to their (rightful) original status, all teams moved down to Eastern Counties level... Time consuming, but fulfilling.

Question though, does anyone know how to restore the Cup Winner's Cup, and to reduce the European Cup to just the champions of each country?

Unfortunately you cant edit Continental Cups at the moment hopefully for FM11 if you need any help with Players visit thread below.

Unfortunately you cant edit Continental Cups at the moment hopefully for FM11 if you need any help with Players visit thread below.

I read somewhere if you know what you're doing you can edit a country's EURO Coefficient and that will edit continental cups somehow. But, I don't know if there is any truth to that and if there was, I couldn't tell you how to do it.