J-ROSE

Reaction score
I'm going to be creating a new 90s/00s legends db for FM14 over the coming weeks/months. I made a 1992-2012 one for FM12, and if you're not familiar with it you can see what players are included here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/transfer-updates-custom-leagues-editing/101058-1992-2012-greats.html

Since i already have all the data and face pics for those players, it shouldn't take long to re-make them all. I will be adding around 50 more, and i haven't fully decide yet who they will be so post some names and i'll consider making them. Here's the list of players i have so far up for consideration who didn't make the last db:

Dwight Yorke, Aron Winter, Gary Pallister, Roberto Donadoni, Mark Hughes, Paulo Sousa, Stephane Chapuisat, Alen Boksic, Pierre van Hooijdonk, Fabrizio Ravenelli, Rene Higuita, Stefan Reuter, Christian Panucci,
Dan Petrescu, Paulo Di Canio, Pietro Vierchowod, Chris Waddle, Carlos Gamarra, Antonio Benarrivo
Giuseppe Favalli, Torsten Frings, Lee Dixon, Steve Bruce, Gary Speed, Les Ferdinand, Teddy Sheringham
Mauro Silva, Valeri Karpin, Aleksandr Mostovoi, Jean-Pierre Papin, Claudio Caniggia, Diego Maradona
Marco van Basten, Sergi Barju?n, Rudi Voller, Abedi Pele, Zlatko Zahovic, Dario Simic, Vladimir Jugovic
Jorge Campos, Marcos Senna, Dragan Stojkovic, Serginho, Tomas Brolin, Walter Zenga, Hasan Sas, Luca Toni Antonio Conte, Sergio Conceicao, Finidi George, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard, Ian Rush, Paul McGrath,
Enzo Francescoli, Neville Southall, Danny Blind, Angelo Di Livio

I will be editing the top 50-100 current players so that they're youth players (and to avoid having squad congestion at all the big clubs)

I also want to create a realistic generation of players instead of just having everyone be 18 years old or something, so here are the rules regarding players ages IRL:

30 & Under = 15/16

31 - 35 = 19

36 - 40 = 22

41 - 45 = 25

46 - 50 = 28

51+ = 31

Awesome idea, can you please upload the FM2012 DB again? The links are dead :(
Thanks in advance!!

They don't, when you hit download button it goes to a page that doesn't exist anymore. Can you reupload them please? I really would like to give them a try since I still play FM2012 :)

Made about 40 players so far, here's some screens:

Looks great! How many players are you doing? And how thurrow are you with CA/PA and stats?
Is player history and national team apps/goals correct?

Looks great! How many players are you doing? And how thurrow are you with CA/PA and stats?
Is player history and national team apps/goals correct?

Around 250-300 players

And i'm very thorough.. All players have proper histories and no stat is left to random.

Did you put Gianfranco Zola in it?

Hi, great db. But would it not be better to put them at their first club? Then everyone can have a shot at signing these players.

Martin Palermo, Gabriel Batistuta, Hernan Crespo, Juan Pablo Sorin, Roberto Ayala and Guillermo Barros Schellotto maybe?

Awesome idea I miss having all those legends in the game brings back memories of the old days playing FM. I recognise fewer and fewer players these days.

Also how about the Devine ponytail getting added if he wasn't already?