If legends like pele maradona would have a better database....

there are other databases knocking about with old legends like pele maradona etc. in, this one is just for 90s and 2000s legends

Well I understood Tanju Colak, Aykut huge, Ridvan Dilmen, such as the Turks had become legendary footballers Can you turkey substantial rebuilding 90-2000...Well, this database will be ready when

Would be nice to see paulo futre, and paulo sousa added to the list, two of the best portuguese players ive seen!

Been busy lately so this is taking longer than expected. Should get it finished by the end of the coming week.

The Colombians - Rene Higuita, Carlos Valderrama and Fredy Rincon.
The Nigerian - Rashid Yekini
Cameroon - Roger Milla and the most violent defender ever, Massing.
U.S.A. - Roy Wegerle
Mexico - Jorge Campos and Blanco
Holland - Edgar Davids
Bulgaria - Trifon Ivanov
Jamaica - Walter Boyd
Uruguay - Alvaro Recoba

Roberto Mancini, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Steven McManaman, Luca Marchegiani, van Basten, Chritian Panucci, Ciro Ferrara, Emilio Butragueno, Daniel Fonseca, Richard Witschge, Dunga....hope some of them will be in your list

yo dude how ya comin on with this databasse cant wait to play it .

Hoping to get it finished this week. Was meant to finish it last week but something came up. Not many players left to do, but i'm making a facepack as well and doing all the major transfers (tried merging it with one of the transfer updates in the download section but a whole host of things went wrong so iv'e got to do them myself)

awh no bother mate take your time it will def be worth it gunna be an epic database looking forward this on
aken to it fair play to ya mate t

Great list mate, I can't think of any major absentees there really apart from Neville Southall & Petr Cech. Maybe Llungberg and Recoba if he's not there? Stefan Reuter maybe? Christian Panucci? Dan Petrescu?

Great list mate, I can't think of any major absentees there really apart from Neville Southall & Petr Cech. Maybe Llungberg and Recoba if he's not there? Stefan Reuter maybe? Christian Panucci? Dan Petrescu?

There have been changes and additions to the list since then. I'll post the final list when it's finished.

Really good work mate, cant wait for the download!! just for the fun put Emile Heskey in haha

What about Nwankwo Kanu, he was an absolute beast!!

Some squad pics, probably the 6 strongest in the db

Surely Pallister, Bruce or Vidic over Ferdinand any day and wheres Yorke (you cant have Cole without his one two partner) but apart from that great work mate, Im hoping you haven't touched the leagues as want to use this alongside my FM World Database.

Not sure if this has been asked before, But will newly created players have history at their current clubs so they meet the criteria for champions league football, i.e. Home grown status or trained with club etc. Must say im looking forward to this though. keep up the good work.