Looks good so far mate,if you need any help just PM me I would love to

okay that's all the League & Cup renamed back to the origial names as they were in 1992/93

I'm going to start with Manchester United and work my way down to Nottingham Forest after I've had my dinner

**** I just delete every player from the Premier League down to the Third Division this morning :(, oh well looks like I'll have to create them all back up :D

Last edited:
okay that's all the League & Cup renamed back to the origial names as they were in 1992/93

I'm going to start with Manchester United and work my way down to Nottingham Forest after I've had my dinner

**** I just delete every player from the Premier League down to the Third Division this morning :(, oh well looks like I'll have to create them all back up :D

I hope you were joking about the last line<)

I hope you were joking about the last line<)

I wish I was joking but sadly I'm not :mad:

should I changed the chairman at the clubs and make it like it was back in 1992/93 or just keep it to managers & players

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:55 PM ----------

Brilliant idea this would be amazing to download and play, think old badges and kits included would make it a special file and would maybe take longer but would be alot better.

Be able to re-write history and get Gazza for Manchester United.

How long you expecting this to take ?

If you need anything like player info etc just message us.

sorry to say this but Gazza was at Lazio in 1992/93 :(

Last edited:
Couldn't you drop him in as a free agent ? :wub:

could do but then you'll have every team after him or I could put him at Spurs

also should I add in the SPL in aswell to the database or do it as a different database altogether

Last edited:
Your right about everyone would be after him but it's same situation with most freebies aint it, your choice at end of day

Maybe making few 1992/1993 superstars free agents would work ?

Zidane, Figo, Maradona was at Sevilla, Batistuta was in his prime, Van Basten, Romario etc would add abit of spice to the database and make it unique. all free agents obviously so you wouldnt have to effect foreign teams.

* haven't personally got opinion on SPL. Personal choice once again aint it :)

Last edited:
that's me complete

Managers
Stadiums
League Name Edited

Teams (not edited the ability yet)
Manchester United
Aston Villa
Norwich City - Start on them tomorrow

also I might ask someone to give me a hand with the kits etc

here's the website

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Last edited:
Do the SPL as well, because Rangers will be uber rich in it :D !!

Do the SPL as well, because Rangers will be uber rich in it :D !!

true plus I found the team in wiki but I want the whole league like I found on the EPL

guys if I get FM 2011 I'll be doing this again but I might do every single league in the game so its 1992/93 around the world now that will take the same time as my legends database

Last edited:
okay guys I'm not creating a new DB until FM 2011 comes out then I'll start this up again I just hope the editor is the same with the add a new nation rules

can someone give me a hand in finding the other leagues squads from that era please maybe we could do it as a group project

Last edited: