zvonimirslodo.png
jarni.png
stimac.png

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9U12HM9M

Or you want it like this :

taknes.png
I can do some more facepacks...

On my way to make kits...

hey mate ill help with this but as photoshop will not work on my laptop im limted to what i can do :)

cooper123456 - hey mate ill help with this but as photoshop will not work on my laptop im limted to what i can do :)

As long as you're capable of making kits I don't see a problem, what league you thinking of doing ? I'll try get in touch with him at some point and let him know to update the checklist on the original post.

]cooper123456 - i just tryed the celtic one from 1992/1993 but kinda failed lol

It's not a bad effort, just the left sleeve has gone a bit weird that's all and probably the badge needs making a touch smaller... How come photoshop don't work on your laptop?

It's not a bad effort, just the left sleeve has gone a bit weird that's all and probably the badge needs making a touch smaller... How come photoshop don't work on your laptop?
ino about the left sleeve i just couldnt get the zig zag line write lol and im not sure :/

cooper123456 ino about the left sleeve i just couldnt get the zig zag line write lol and im not sure :/

The zigzag line looks fine it's the green underneath which looks as if it shouldn't be there, I'm sure there's an older version of photoshop that would work... i.e photoshop 7 or something they all pretty much have the same functions which you'd need for kit making such as pen tooling and that.

hey mate i have a bit of a problem i cant find alot of the irish kits from that time and some clubs werent even founded yet

Kevnaylor - hey mate i have a bit of a problem i cant find alot of the irish kits from that time and some clubs werent even founded yet

I'm having the same problem as some of the Blue square teams in 92 didn't exist so I'll have to find out off Madridboy86 and see what teams he'll be including.

second attempt at the kit which is better :)

celtichome.png

celtichome-1.png

s

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

can any find me the logo for mcewans lager cant find 1 :S

there's no sponsor on that shirt mate, also there's an away shirt aswell :p

Last edited:
ino i just wanted to make sure the **** was ok and there was no sponsor that year :S

guys I'm moving this to the FM 11 section ok so do worry I'll post the new link and let the mods close these threads down :D