This sounds great!! All the best with this! Andy cole still at newcastle.

Last edited:
If you need help with who are the best players and who should have a good profile, etc. tell me I'll gladly help you

Thank you, that would be very helpful. I'll start working on the Israeli league tonight, as soon as I've got my daughter off to bed. Is there a particular team you'd like me to do first?

Thank you, that would be very helpful. I'll start working on the Israeli league tonight, as soon as I've got my daughter off to bed. Is there a particular team you'd like me to do first?
I think you should start with the big four of Israel, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Tel-Aviv and Beitar Jerusalem.

Maccabi Tel-Aviv should be one level above the league, it was a remarkable season for them, they won the double.

Last edited:
Ajax had a beast of a team back then, they would be a great team to manage. You got to remember when creating new players to set their 'homegrown status's' so for example Andy Cole should be trained in England at Arsenal for 3 years etc etc. Otherwise you wont be able to select them for Europe :(

I'm personally looking forward to taking over a Championship team, or Division 2 and seeing if I can build a wonder team, please be generous with transfer budgets!!

Ajax had a beast of a team back then, they would be a great team to manage. You got to remember when creating new players to set their 'homegrown status's' so for example Andy Cole should be trained in England at Arsenal for 3 years etc etc. Otherwise you wont be able to select them for Europe :(

I'm personally looking forward to taking over a Championship team, or Division 2 and seeing if I can build a wonder team, please be generous with transfer budgets!!

Ajax's side is part of what inspired me to start this :)

Good shout on the homegrown statuses, I hadn't actually thought about that so thanks!

Budgets will be realistic for the era. But you are of course free to edit the db before you start a game ;)

Yea it's frustrating and the 1990 database has that issue which is something I'm working on, it's so annoying trying to select a European squad and being unable to progress (without putting yourself on holiday and a bunch of regens in their place). So yea if you could do that - great!

Yea it's frustrating and the 1990 database has that issue which is something I'm working on, it's so annoying trying to select a European squad and being unable to progress (without putting yourself on holiday and a bunch of regens in their place). So yea if you could do that - great!

The homegrown thing is a pain in the ***! I spent MONTHS editing all the teams then someone pointed out that i hadnt done home grown statuses so i had to go back and edit them all again :(

I think you should start with the big four of Israel, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Tel-Aviv and Beitar Jerusalem.

Maccabi Tel-Aviv should be one level above the league, it was a remarkable season for them, they won the double.

no, youre wrong kid.
maccabi won the double in 95/6, and they didnt was one level above the league. it was very close battle between haifa and maccabi.

no, youre wrong kid.
maccabi won the double in 95/6, and they didnt was one level above the league. it was very close battle between haifa and maccabi.
I read the title wrong, thought it said 1995/1996. For some reason it says 1995/1995...

how is this database going is it still in progress is any one doing the Australian league

I Hope its not dead too, be checking on this every now and then but no word for ages, and with fm15 out hope this is continuing. @Bujakaa me too i was think of buying him for newcastle early and keep andy cole and see if the two of them would work togther.

To all those asking, I'm not working on this DB at all. Sorry! Real life and stuff got in the way and I just didn't have the time to keep at it. meb1976's project is your best bet :)

However, I am working on a much (much) smaller edit file of just Ajax's 94/95 side, for FM15. Progress is going well, and it's up on the Steam Workshop ("Ajax Golden Generation"). Currently 63 players at the club, and 3 members of staff. IF that goes well, I might have a crack at doing other clubs.