s7eve

Reaction score
I am looking into starting a 1995/96 Database (England) and just require a few hints/tips about editing

I am quite confident i will be able to re organnise the Leagues fairly swiftly but i have no real experience of editing Players and being a database from almost 20 years ago i am going to have to re create almost every player and have no idea where to start.

Any advice tip/info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

use wiki type in english football season 1995/96 and that will be a start

Someone did a 1995/96 database for either fm 2010 or fm 2011. i really enjoyed playing it. If you still have copies of those games or the editors, maybe its worth searching this place for it if its still on here. That way you can at least get a general idea of where to start. If i can find it for you, ill post a link here when i can. The only thing i didnt like about it was most players were totally world class 5 star players which lacked a bit of realism.

I am looking into starting a 1995/96 Database (England) and just require a few hints/tips about editing

I am quite confident i will be able to re organnise the Leagues fairly swiftly but i have no real experience of editing Players and being a database from almost 20 years ago i am going to have to re create almost every player and have no idea where to start.

Any advice tip/info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

download the file that's on fmscout

load Up FM 10 editor and FM 13 editor and try and redo the whole thing from the ground up :), shouldn't take long

Is there any way to use a Previous FM database in FM2013?? Wouldnt it be great to just replace the current one with say FM 2009 or FM2 etc?

Is there any way to use a Previous FM database in FM2013?? Wouldnt it be great to just replace the current one with say FM 2009 or FM2 etc?

you can but some or most of the players won't be they're right age or would be missing as they aren't in the database any more

you can but some or most of the players won't be they're right age or would be missing as they aren't in the database any more

Do you know how to do it? Just wondering because i loaded up FM2010 the other day just to be reminiscent and im currently in my second season. Great to play with the old DB but feels weird with the old interface/graphics. Have you successfully done it in the past? i.e. Started a new FM13 game with the FM09/FM10 db?? Thanks...

Do you know how to do it? Just wondering because i loaded up FM2010 the other day just to be reminiscent and im currently in my second season. Great to play with the old DB but feels weird with the old interface/graphics. Have you successfully done it in the past? i.e. Started a new FM13 game with the FM09/FM10 db?? Thanks...

I tried it way back in FM 11 with my old legends database from FM 10 and there was a problem with some of the players went walk about

but if you guys want I can give this database a crack and see how I get on with it :)

I've been looking for a database like this forever. I fully support your work, guys! Is there a way you can play past international tournaments with it, like Euro 96 (or a separate db for France 98 or other World Cups)? That would be amazing