piotrekes

Reaction score
Season 1995/96 database for FM16
First completed/final version 1.01: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qhmb4r
Tested few times, should work :)

Please use 16.3.0 patch with our file

We suggest using the European competition file: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tom-leagues/354984-european-old-cups-90s.html

What’s done:
All the people were deleted (exception: physios).
4553 players added
Leagues that should be playable: Polish, Scottish, English, German and French.
What’s done in “playable” leagues: players are added (basic info, abilities, potential, position, some attributes), coaches added, some stadiums changed, referees added.
Leagues that have a lot of players added: Italian and Spanish.
Some players (with basic info only) from:
- Champions League teams
- USA, Canada, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile and Argentina national teams.
- Gremio

Not done: league structure

Graphics done by James (thank You once more):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/20tm6i3shdqkemb/16+95-96+graphics.rar

We tried to make it the most realistic possible. Exception: Marco Van Basten didn’t decide to end his career yet. We loved him too much :) And Gary Lineker and Alan Smith neither – it was asked by one of our friends who helped us with the database.
Please test, comment and… have fun.
We will see if it is possible to continue. The Editor is working VERY slowly with the number of changes that we’ve done.

p.s sorry for my poor English.

Last edited:
are you lowering the playes home and world reputation? just so its more realistic and collymore doesnt gost 60 million

This is awesome! Great work so far. I wanted to see if you're planning on carrying on with it? As I'm sure you are aware there's plenty more players to add for South America, Scandanavia etc. No Ronaldinho? The only other thing I would say is that some of the CA/PA are a tad high. But this is the best retro database I've seen in years so great work!

Thanks for comments.
Yes, in our plan, there are a lot of players to be added.
Ronaldinho - ok, we will add him.
Scandinavia and South America - not whole leagues, but the best teams and players - yes. (Yesterday, some IFK Goteborg and Rosenborg players were added.)

Fantastic, I have not looked through too much as I have not had the time, but have you added key attributes such as David Beckham being a good free kick taker perhaps a 15/20 at this point? or Ryang Giggs preffered move to 'run with ball down left' for example?

Also, when do you think it will be complete?

When it will be complete? Honestly, never :) There is so much to do. We have fun adding players and we hope that some leagues will be playable. And then, we will continue to add other players :)

Key attributes - it depends of the league, of a player, etc. and we've lost some data in the transfer from FM2015 to FM2016.

Hey man, thanks for updating this database for fm 16, but whenever I try to use this database file, my game crashes. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks man.

No, I have no idea, sorry. Do You use the latest file and the 16.3.0 patch?

Sounds like fun, i'd like to try it :)
What's the latest version?

Excellent work but still some missing leagues

Holland , belgium, turkish , greece , portugal

deka7 - Elsewhere... with our database or with another ones?
With our database, there were some player pictures (about 1000) for the FM2015 version. Nothing finished for FM2016.
But I know that there are some other databases of 95-96 season.

Yes, Harungunduz, a lot of leagues are missing.

piotrekes
mate
you have to change some competition teams

You already have done wrong that caen and roda jc not champions leagues teams please instead of Nantes and Glaskow Rangers

also Strasbourg can be UEFA CUP and Bordeaux can be İntertoto cup

Lastly ;

if you want to complete for Holland , belgium, turkish , greece , portugal leagues please look at sensible world of soccer 95*96

Sensible World of Soccer 95-96 Download (1995 Amiga Game)

thanks

Harungunduz, Do You use 16.3.0 patch, our database and the file with european cups structure of 90s? If yes, there should be Nantes in the Champions League and no Roda or Caen.