Reaction score
Hello everyone!
This is a throwback database for the 1997/98 season.
The Database contains more than 10k players from all around the world with tons of wonderkids, even younger players like Messi, Ronaldo, Ronalidnho, Kaka, Tevez and many more are in the database in their original clubs.

What is in the database:
  • English FA Carling Premiership
  • Italian Serie A
  • Spanish La Liga
  • Germany: Bayern, Dortmund, and Schalke
  • Scottish Premiership
  • France: Metz and Lens
  • Netherlands: Ajax, Feyenoord, and PSV
  • Portugal: Benfica, Sporting CP and Porto
  • Europe: Dinamo Kyiv, CSKA Sofia, Maribor, Partizan, Hajduk, Brondby, Copenhagen, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Rosenborg, Goteborg, Pyunik Yerevan and many more players from around Europe.
  • Americas: Boca, River, Estudiantes (ARG), Independiente (ARG), Newell's, America (MEX), Guadalajara and many players from Brazilian clubs.
  • Africa: Ahly, Zamalek, Raja, Wydad, ES Tunis, ES Sahel, ASEC, Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.
What else is there:
  • Many English players from the Football League from teams like Middlesbrough, Man City, Swansea, Cardiff and others
  • Many Spanish Players from the Segunda
  • Many Italian players from Serie B
  • Many German youngsters in various clubs
  • Many French Players in French league system
  • 2000+ South American and Mexican players
  • Most Players that participated in the 1998 World Cup who are based outside Europe
There is also a facepack, logopack and SS kitspack available.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/WV3cGSN
https://imgur.com/a/RCwYaCS

Download links:
Database:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xja4cl5832785p/1998_DB_ENG_SPA_ITA_SCO.fm/file

SS kits:
kits

Facepack:
faces

Logopack:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wulfd9g8u3vzg2p/Logos.rar/file

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the update !but in the italian data 1 club is missing in série d

Hi, thanks for the update !but in the italian data 1 club is missing in série d

I don't know why this keeps happening with sone people. Just to make sure, did you load the default Football Manager 2018 database or the updated 18.3.0 database?

If you loaded the default database and it still doesn't work, I have uploaded a savegame starting in early pre-season if you want to try it.

Hi, fantastic database there, where a lot of recent ones go wrong is high stats and CA/PA, which are taken from previous Football manager editions which spoils the realism, but you seem to have most spot on regarding CA/PA what leagues are ok to play?, are you still working on it, and planning any more updates?.

But well done

Hi, fantastic database there, where a lot of recent ones go wrong is high stats and CA/PA, which are taken from previous Football manager editions which spoils the realism, but you seem to have most spot on regarding CA/PA what leagues are ok to play?, are you still working on it, and planning any more updates?.

But well done

Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't have an internet connection.
The playable leagues are the English premiership, Spanish Liga and Serie A (although some people pointed out that it doesn't work for them, which in that case you can download the savegame).
Yes, I plan on continuing working on it and I hope to finish it completely by June. I also plan to export the database to FM19 as a 98/99 season, but I don't have an exact plan of when to post updates.

really hope you stick with this database. this is just what i was looking for. its the season barnsley were in the premier league. going to keep a close eye on this. keep up the good work.
downloaded all files, but logos are missing. not the same with modern badges. could you post the link to the logos used in the thumbnail detailing arsenal please :)

Last edited:
really hope you stick with this database. this is just what i was looking for. its the season barnsley were in the premier league. going to keep a close eye on this. keep up the good work.
downloaded all files, but logos are missing. not the same with modern badges. could you post the link to the logos used in the thumbnail detailing arsenal please :)

I added the logopack download file in the thread. Thanks for pointing that out!

i cant get this to work, it wont let me select the italian leagues

I am sorry that my English is so bad, That's really great! Please give me a editor data.

I am sorry that my English is so bad, That's really great! Please give me a editor data.

It is better to have just the save game since it takes almost an hour to set up the database. But if you want the ditor data I can send it to you later. I'm on phone now you can contact my Facebook profile and I can send you the editor data then through my PC.

Edit: forgot to link my fb account
www.Fb.com/gebriluwk

Last edited:
It is better to have just the save game since it takes almost an hour to set up the database. But if you want the ditor data I can send it to you later. I'm on phone now you can contact my Facebook profile and I can send you the editor data then through my PC.

Edit: forgot to link my fb account
www.Fb.com/gebriluwk
I sent you an message.

[FONT=&quot]Forgive me if I make you feel bad by using incorrect words in English, i don't mean it at all.[/FONT]

Why your bd file has a name 1998 DB ENG SPA ITA SCO.fm, fm on the end? It must have fmf on the end. Thats why the game did not see this file.
Or in which directory must this file located? in editor data?locatedlocatedlocated

[QUOTE = "nikosergio, postagem: 2454010, membro: 277179"]
Por que o seu arquivo bd tem um nome 1998 DB ENG SPA ITA SCO.fm, fm no final? Deve ter fmf no final. É por isso que o jogo não viu esse arquivo.
Ou em qual diretório esse arquivo deve estar localizado? nos dados do editor? localizado localizado localizado
[/CITAR]

Eu também quero saber!