Michzm

Reaction score
Does anyone else look forward to 1st of July? its my favourite day of the FM year, your fans meet your new signings and all expiring contracted players are now free to buy and the players who contracts expired and play **** you can sack! I only bring it up because its not long after the real day <)

Yes i love that date!! Some times some good players on frees.

same here the day where i put my plans into action for the next season

further more international competitions end usually within a week of it too so jobs are available

nope, my favourite date is between 22nd and 28th of june, when the new budjets and fixtures are released.

nope, my favourite date is between 22nd and 28th of june, when the new budjets and fixtures are released.
lol thoose are also my favrioute dates because it gives me a good idea on who to buy and who i can afford

I love the new budget setting day! Sometimes I set my manager to go on holiday from the last day of the season till then because I can't wait :p

Yeah, yeah i cant wait for when your budgets come out, because then you can think over who to buy or not.

and same here especially like a day before when you find out how much money you have to spend. thats my fab day. 30th june i gess den.

I love the new budget setting day! Sometimes I set my manager to go on holiday from the last day of the season till then because I can't wait :p
shouldn't do that though, makes your players really get worse during the holiday. when you stay 'focused' they won't fall back that hard. that's what I experienced

But they go on holiday a couple of days after the last game.. Plus I'm talking about AFTER the last game.

I know but what I mean is it makes a different whether you go on holiday or not for your players to go back on stats or to go back on stats really fast. just wanted to say that I did both, go on holiday and stay at the game with my Barca team, the one time I didn't go their stats didn't get worse by just very few little things. when i went on holiday, some players were really drawn back. I know it makes no sense, but that's what i experienced

budget day is best for bgger teams, july 1st for free transfer teams I guess

I look forward to the Champions League Final usually. Last game of the season really so it gets me pumped :)